My place is a terraced house located 5 miles from Cambridge City Centre close to local restaurants, pubs, large food store and clothing stores.
Good bus route into Cambridge city centre ,every 20minutes. You'll love my place because of the location, in the countryside where you can wander for a walk to nearby villages and Im near to good amenities.
My place is good for or business travellers who spend their day out, needing somewhere quiet & cozy to come back to in the evenings.
- Should you wish to use my kitchen for light meal preparation, you'd be welcome to do so. It would be appreciated if you could please wash up and put your dishes away.
- Any food consumed please in the dining area (at the table) or should you wish, outside on the patio table please.
- Guests who stay in my home are usually working/attending conferences during the day and so respect for quiet after 10.00pm is appreciated. This dosent mean you can't go about your normal life, its just a case of being mindful of others in the house. Should you come in after I have retired to bed, or I am out, please make sure you lock the door behind you.
- Due to my home being in a 'hard' water area, it is appreciated it if you could use the shower tile cleaner/scraper to take off water from the tiles and surround of the bath to maintain a good level of cleanliness.
- Please make sure all windows you have opened are CLOSED when you leave the house.
-IF needed, I can accommodate and extra person - I have another single bedded room. I make an additional charge of £22 per night for this.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ive lived in the Cambridgeshire area for the past 32 years and have come to know it well. Ive also lived in London and abroad and travelled quiet extensively.
I like to socialise in small groups and will sometimes have guests over for supper. I also appreciate quiet and solitude; reading & watching TV on my own.
I am kept busy with one thing and another!