Locational convenience & affordability combined! Experience the ‘low town’ vibe with the wide range of traditional pubs & restaurants surrounding my place. All in just a few walks away. Aside from that, all essentials & WiFi provided! From your basic neccesities down to kitchen&cookwares. Perfect for a family or group of friends who wants to enjoy & unwind with the benefit of not spending much and feeling the essence of being at home away from home.
Welcome to my apartment! Experience comfort and ease with its great location - accessible from multiple stations and has complete amenities. Located both in the business and entertainment district of central Tokyo – Shimbashi!
You need not ride a train or a cab to get to some restaurants and shopping establishments. You can go around on foot and see the goodness of the place.
Since my place is your home during your stay in Tokyo, feel free to use everything inside the apartment. Make yourself at home!
Size: 31.15 sqm
at 5th floor with elevator/lift
with 3 single-size bed, 1 double-size sofa bed and 2 futons
shower and toilet
•fresh linens and towel set
•basic cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, and silverware
•body wash, shampoo, conditioner,basic toiletries& hair dryer
Interakcija s gostima
I highly value my guests’ privacy so I won’t interfere with your private matters but feel free always to let me know if you have any concern or question. I’d be more than willing and happy to answer and help you.
I have also created a Welcome Guide to ensure your smooth and pleasant stay in Tokyo. This includes: directions from Tokyo airports, specific directions from the nearest train station to my place, information on how to use the appliances in the apartment and my personal recommendations in exploring Tokyo!
For easier booking process and more delightful stay, please make time to read all of these "Frequently Asked Questions" to ensure this listing meets all your needs.
1. Is your apartment still available?
-My calendar is ALWAYS up-to-date. Sometimes guests may be interested in the same dates as you do, so if you’ve found the perfect space, make sure to complete the booking process as soon as possible.
2. Do I need to include my children on the number of guest?
-Age 5 and/or under are free if they share a bed with you
-Age 6 and/or up is counted as 1 guest
3. Why am I having a different computation other than the one being shown?
- You’ll see the exact amount by entering the dates you wish to stay in the listing calendar and the correct number of guests, and then it will be calculated as follows:
[nightly price] x [no. of nights]
+ [extra people fee, if applicable]
+ [cleaning fee> one-time fee]
+ [service fee> collected by airbnb, typically ranges between 6-12% but can be higher or lower depending on the specifics of the reservation]
*NOTE: nightly price is NOT fixed. The price fluctuates from day to day depending on the season and other factors.
4.Can I request for early check-in and late check-out?
-Check-in time is 15:00 or anytime AFTER
-Early check-in may be possible if there is no previous guest and the room is ready. I can only confirm with you within 24 hours before you check-in.
-Check-out time is 10:00 or anytime BEFORE
-In most cases, I don’t allow late check-outs due to tight guests’ turnover. It is to make sure the cleaner has enough time to prepare the room for your comfortable stay.
5. Where can I store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
-Take advantage of coin lockers at the nearest station if you need a place to store your luggage - different sizes available and they are only a few hundred yen per day.
6. Where can I get the key?
- The key will be on site for you to check-in/out. You can do so anytime within our agreed check-in/out times.
7. Is the place cleaned during my stay?
-It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart.
For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
8. What is a security deposit?
- Security deposit is stored by Airbnb but not charged or authorized for the deposit unless the host makes a claim.
-Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of Airbnb's terms. After a reservation is made, you can verify the amount of the security deposit on your billing receipt. Security deposits are not included in the total cost of a listing, and airbnb does not charge service fees on security deposits.
I HAVE OTHER LISTINGS YOU CAN CHECK OUT:
Serene Apt/ 4mins Shibuya Sta /WiFi
-can accommodate up to 3 persons
-4mins on foot from the Shibuya Station
5min to Tsukiji / Very Convenient!
-can accommodate up to 8 persons
-5mins on foot from Tsukiji Station
Check-in time is 15:00 or anytime AFTER
Check-out time is 10:00 or anytime BEFORE
The apartment will be all yours so please treat it as if it was your own.
-YOU MUST separate the trash into 3 categories, burnable / non-burnable / plastics and cans. Put these in different bags, using any clear plastic bags.
-Please refrain from smoking in the building (room, balcony, common space in the building) and on the street. It is strictly prohibited to smoke when walking and throw the cigarette or garbage away outside.
- Please take off your shoes at the entry.
- Sorry, we decline early check in and late check out in most cases. Please ask prior to your arrival date and departure if needed.
- Please respect the neighbors. Kindly avoid too much noise and boisterous conversations in the hallway or corridor.
-Please do not use the parking lot which belongs to other buildings. If needed, kindly use the pay parking lot nearby.
- Please turn off the AC, all lights and water and gas are closed every time you leave the room.
- Please do not flush anything else other than toilet paper. Flushing other materials may damage or clog the pipes.
- Please make the entrance door locked when you go out.
- Do not let the people other than you and ROOM HOST to enter the property. It is strictly prohibited to lend the room to someone else.
- Please DO NOT leave anything in refrigerator when you check-out.
- You can leave the garbage inside the room. If the bin becomes full, separate, tie the bag and leave it in the garbage room next to the main entrance on the ground floor. DO NOT leave the garbage anywhere else!
- Please return each of the equipment you used to their original places when you check-out.
-If we find something missing or broken in the apartment, the additional charge may incur accordingly.
- Check-out time is 10AM. If you overstay, the additional charge may incur accordingly.
If we find you do not follow the rules above, we shall write it on your review.
Thank you for your cooperation :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 354 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije