Our private room and bath is close to Hollywood Farmers Market, local eateries, night life, Ameoba Records, and the iconic Cinerama Dome. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families who want private rooftop view The bonus amenities include Direct TV w/ movie channels, blue tooth speaker, memory foam topper, soft linens, and parking. Also, its a short Lyft ride to the Production Studios, Theme Park, and Art Galleries.
My partner has a background in hospitality as a former New York hotel owner and my background is in production and a project manager for residential properties. Our eclectic home is filled with our travels finds of art, literature, cooking and music. As an Angeleno, I love sharing all my local favorites and tips from mom and pop stores, boutiques, to high-end shopping and culinary cuisines. This place is conducive for families as we have two children, writers, and anyone who wants privacy while staying in Hollywood. Treat our home with love and respect as we would yours.
While staying in the private room, you'll have access to the main floor (kitchen/living room), balcony great for breakfast and reading, and the rooftop, parking garage, washer/dryer, and roof top view of the Hollywood Sign. Also, you do yoga, two mats are available for use. Last, if your trip includes visiting our beaches we have two beach chairs for relaxing under our most amazing weather.
Interakcija s gostima
Contact me anytime so I can make your stay most relaxing and memorable.
1) I can help with coordinating Itineraries (example going to Disneyland, Santa Barbara, Malibu, and Lake Arrow Head/Big Bear Areas) with one week prior notice prior to your stay.
2) House Rules: My cleaning staff comes either Sundays or Saturday to clean the entire home.
3) For booking the private MASTERSUITE with adjacent bathroom and VIEW check out my other LISTING, you'll also have access to all the common areas.
- A turtle and cat live here. The cat will be present if we are here.
- Cleaning staff cleans on Sunday.
Ovaj domaćin ima 5 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am busy with work, living with my partner and raising two super cool boys. Family is everything to me and I work with people that become family. Work consists of 3 jobs: producing, writing (comedy television), and project manager for homes renovations and restoration. Funny thing is my partner and I come from families in the hotel/hospitality industry and we prefer Airbnb. Peace and hair grease!