Hello and welcome in Montmartre!
We are a couple proposing our pretty and romantic 36m2 apartment ideally located in the heart of Montmartre: 200 meters far from the belveder of Basilique du Sacré Coeur.
- located on the 4th floor (no elevator, like every ancient building in Montmartre)
- A large living room with a beautiful view above the garden of Sacré Coeur
- with a open kitchen, fully equipped with fridge, washing machine, coffee and tea…
- a bathroom (shower)
- 1 room with a big bed + One futon to install on the living room
- good wifi access; TV HD, books, and DVD, and many maps and guides for your parisian trip.
The apartment is in the heart of a lively area with bars / terraces, bakery, cheese store, restaurants, at the first level and the Saint-Pierre Market, very famous for the fabrics.
The apartment is a really true Parisian building, many family living there. So make sure to respect silence and discretion for the neighborhood.
Not smoking, not animal allowed.
If you ask for, it will be a pleasure for us to give you any advice and one of our best addresses to drink wine, enjoy real french food, not the touristic ones... and discover the real french "art de vivre"
The apartment is located in the 18th district, with easy acces to public transport:
- 4 min walk from the metro station Chateau Rouge (line 4: direct acess to gare du Nord, gare de l’Est, gare Montparnasse)
- 5 min walk from the metro station Anvers (line 2 : Champs Elysées, Père Lachaise, …)
- 10 min walk from the Lamarck