50 m2 situated a stone throw of the Champs-Elysées, completely quiet in a tiny dead-end street on the fifth floor. We have a lift bringing you up or down. The apartment has been completely renovated, all appliances are brand-new. You will enjoy the tiny balcony overlooking a big courtyard that you access either from the living or from the bedroom.
The apartment full of light offers very calm sleeping as laid back from the street overlooking a big and calm courtyard. You will enjoy the modern comfort of all amenities and appliances.
- fully restored parquet floor with integrated radiators
- solid sliding walnut doors
- indirect lighting
- restored and recreated stucco
- fitted and fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom (Design / Cascade High Tech), Choice of matt white sanitary, backlit mirrors - floor and wall coverings Grés
- Separate WC
- customised bedroom (Creation and installation of a set of walnut cupboards and headboard)
- Vegetated courtyard
- Please note that we charge a housekeeping fee of 60 Euro for the preparation of the linen, sheets, towels, basic products and final cleaning.
Hello et Bonjour,
My name is Berit. I am German, married to a French and in Paris for eight years now. We have two children and love being in the countryside with them. This is why we have some parisien places to let now.
Looking forward to welcoming you,