Our cute, artsy apartment in downtown Fairfield is centrally located on a quiet suburban street, just a 5 minute walk to downtown shops/restaurants. Bike to the beach or walk to train to NYC. Enjoy free wifi, a 46" HDTV, & a fully equipped kitchen!
One private bedroom fully furnished, with a queen sized bed, free-standing clothing rack for hanging clothes, shelving, nightstand, and South facing window, in a sunny two-bedroom, second floor walk-up, non smoking apartment in downtown Fairfield, CT.
A great location - Just minutes walk away is a great local gourmet grocery store called The Pantry (5 min walk), as well as Rite Aid (5 min walk). Additionally: local boutiques (7 min walk), and great restaurants (5-10 min walk), post office (8 min walk), FedEx Office (7 min walk), Starbucks (5 min walk), Las Vetas - a local coffee shop (7 min walk), and the Metro North Train Station (10 min walk).
The common areas are shared with a young professional female. You'll have access to a 46" HDTV in our living room, use of your own bicycle, fully equipped shared kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with an electric stove/oven, full size refrigerator with freezer that you're welcome to store food in, microwave, coffee maker etc.
Brand new bathroom has a sliding glass door shower and clean towels are provided.
Free wi-fi included, and paid laundry services (washer/dryer units) available in the basement.
No pets and no smoking.
Daily rate is listed here. Minimum stay is 3 nights. Long-term rental is also considered
Guests have access to complimentary wifi, fully equipped kitchen, a bicycle to bike to the beach 1.5 miles away, and a shared 46" HDTV.
House Rules for This Rental:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property without prior owner approval. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. NO PETS permitted.
7. Parking: There is street parking available across the street.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Utilities such as electricity, heat, hot water, and internet service are included. Cable TV is also available.
10. As this is a shared apartment, it is expected that Guests are respectful of keeping common areas clean and orderly, respectful of housemate(s), and leave apartment in the same condition as arrival.
11. You're welcome to use our pantry/fridge to store food etc. Please be respectful of food already stored. Common cooking items such as olive oil, spices, etc are communal.
I think people are our greatest resource in life. I love good conversations, meeting new friends, and learning more about their lives and experiences. I am an eternal optimist, I believe that everything happens for a reason and that life is what you make it. Make every day an adventure =)
A total foodie and nothing beats dancing to live music outdoors—be it jazz, folk, blues, swing, salsa, the list is endless… I’m a sucker for spontaneous road trips and fantastic air fare deals. I love three part harmonies, a good book, serendipitous circumstances, and learning new things.
Currently in the mix: acoustic guitar, Italian, how to rock in business.
On deck: swing dancing, new healthy recipes, yoga, TBD
In the future, I want to move back to Italy for a few years, as well as potentially Denver, somewhere warm, NYC, Paris, and the list grows the more I travel... I want to be surrounded by live music and create music and art, and experience cultures worldwide. So much to see, so much to taste, so much to do, so little time!