Enjoy our Cascade Foothills home between Mt Rainier, St Helens & Adams and near Gifford Pinchot NF; a perfect home base for exploration, with no cleaning fee. Located in East Randle and close to a church & school, yet reviews show how Guests love the quiet & privacy. Outdoor opportunities abound, and Mtn Haven provides a cozy space with hot tub & sauna to rest & restore! Our clean home has Roku TV with many apps, or lounge with a fire and 'smores under the Gazebo.
A. BOOKING, CHECK-IN & GUESTS
1. Mountain Haven accommodates eight adult Guests. We usually don't accept children, as amenities can cause severe injury. If children do visit, they must follow House Rules and no one under 14 is allowed to used the Whisper Room sauna or the Jacuzzi/hot tub.
2. No one under 25 can rent Mountain Haven or book for someone else.
3. No smoking is allowed on this property or the adjoining church property. Smoking on either property can cause immediate eviction with no refund.
4. Mountain Haven has a security camera installed at the carport, fixed in place and facing the driveway, intended to protect Guests and Hosts. By booking, you acknowledge and accept the Owners use of the camera and its data for the sole purpose of protecting and securing Mountain Haven.
5. Please read the instructions in the House Manual for amenities & equipment. Failure to operate these items correctly may result in damages or injury. Damages or service costs caused by improper operation are the responsibility of the Guest(s).
B. SAFETY, LIABILITY & INDEMNIFICATIONS
1. The Host/Owners, Darryl & Lois Lopez, DBA DAL Mountain Haven, LLC are indemnified from any liability of illness or injury to any Guest or non-registered Guest caused by the Mountain Haven's Whisper Room sauna or the Jacuzzi/hot tub, or other amenities.
2. It is Guests' responsibility to check for a fire ban. CALL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)-BURN. Failure to abide by an active fire ban will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
3. Jacuzzi Warnings: The Jacuzzi is maintained at 102 degrees; feel free to adjust to your comfort. You MUST shower before entering the hot tub to remove natural body oils, lotions, and/or hair products; failure to shower ahead can result in Hosts having to dump, re-heat, & re-treat what was clean spa water, from which you can be charged those costs. You MUST only enter and exit the spa at the safety rail, to reduce risk of injury. Also, multiple Guests have caused expensive jet damages from climbing in & out of other spa areas and not using the Safety Rail.
4. Sauna Warnings (Whisper Room): If you are not used to a sauna, do not stay in it more than 10-15 minutes, or set the heat over 120 degrees. Like a Jacuzzi, a dry sauna can cause dehydration, which you may not feel. Hydrate fully both before and after using this FAR sauna. These House Rules require you to follow the House Manual's instructions for sauna use.
C. PROPERTY USE CONDITIONS
1. No open flame inside the house, except the fireplace. Fireworks are not to be discharged on the property or adjoining church property.
2. Please maintain a quiet atmosphere from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
3. Please do not sit on the Hot Tub cover, to avoid damages.
4. Due to fire hazards, do not move the fire pit from under the Gazebo.
5. TV Use: Please follow the House Manual on operating the TV. The Roku has apps set up with thousands of shows & movies, and 100+ DVDs, so no need to purchase anything on our accounts.
6. IMPORTANT: Our home is on a septic system that requires much more care than a sewer system to avoid damage or failure. Keep the strainers in the sink to catch food, and use the hot grease disposal by the stove. The loss of our septic system will mean the loss of this business. Please respect our septic system!
1. Checkout is by 11:00 am (Check-in is 2:00 pm to Midnight)
2. Prior to checkout, please clean up kitchen, and rinse & load all dirty dishes, and coffee pot in the Dishwasher and run the Regular cycle.
3. Please make sure all doors and windows are locked.
4. Hosts appreciate a call or text to say good-bye, and tell us of anything that needs to be promptly addressed.
E. FINAL THOUGHT
We do know these House Rules are not needed for most of our Guests, and we appreciate your understanding in our necessity of having them.
We enjoy vacationing in warm places and traveling in our RV. One of our favorite places is Randle, in the home where Lois grew up and the town where we fell in love. Our vacation home, Randle community, and its neighboring volcanos has been a lifelong relationship of day hiking, camping, fishing, and exploring in our old Bronco, and we enjoy helping others to have these experiences also.