This home embodies the unique vision of Spanish-style architecture that emerged in Palm Springs in the early 1970s. Remodeled in 2016, this design-driven 3 bedroom 2 bath home boasts a south-facing backyard with mountain views and a saltwater pool and spa. Soaring ceilings and open layout in common areas. Kitchen with 12-foot island and gas range. Tile floors throughout, gas fireplace, and a mix of vintage and modern furnishings. Kid friendly and close to amenities. No parties or events.
Standard Palm Springs rules apply:
- No outdoor noise after 10pm due to Palm Springs city ordinance. Outdoor sound must be limited to 40 decibels after 10pm -- equivalent to a soft whisper (five feet) or a library. Anyone found to be in violation will be subject to a $ fine and/or eviction without a refund.
- No amplified outdoor music. Palm Springs city ordinance prohibits amplified exterior noise. Indoor amplified music should not be heard at property line. Anyone found to be in violation will be subject to a $ fine and/or eviction without a refund.
- The responsible person occupying the home (i.e., the person making the booking) be at least 25 years old.
- No more than 6 overnight adult house guests (please contact us for children)
- No more than 10 people on the property at any time.
- No more than 3 cars.
- No smoking or burning candles or incense anywhere on the property -- not in the home, in the garage, or in the yard.
- No pets allowed on premise.
- Be respectful of our neighbors.
My husband Tom and I call San Francisco home but also love spending time in Palm Springs, so much that we purchased a home there in late 2015. We have toddler boy/girl twins and love spending time swimming and relaxing with them. I'm a scientist by training while Tom is in business.