Newly and lovingly styled as our Sydney home away from home we invite you to make yourself comfortable in our centrally located abode. Short walk to Kings Cross train station, the many wonderful eateries and nightlife of Potts Point, Darlinghurst and Kings Cross this is a great bolt hole for a Sydney visit.
Quiet, comfortable, well appointed 29 sqm studio apartment located in a New York style apartment block. Light filled with high ceilings and plenty of storage for luggage, the studio has been thoughtfully appointed to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The studio includes a small kitchen fully equipped with everything you might need to cook a meal and a stovetop Italian coffee percolator. The living area includes a lounge, 32" TV, DVD player, radio/music system with iPod dock and a very comfortable bed!
Please note the apartment is on the third floor of the apartment block and there is no lift.
The apartment is on the third (top) floor, accessed by stairs but no lift. There is an internal laundry in the building and a proposed external one beside the front door. The internal laundry is in the basement, is cheap ($2) and easy to use with industrial size washers and dryers. There is no allocated parking spot.
Interakcija s gostima
We live in Melbourne, so you won't see us. Emily and Jon, our local AirButlers, are there to help with check-in, check-out and any problems, and will be in touch as soon you make your booking.
SAFETY: There are front and rear fire escape stairs, and fire doors. There is a fire blanket in the kitchen. Kings Cross Police Station is a 50m walk east along Ward Ave. The EMERGENCY SERVICES PHONE NUMBER 000 accesses police, ambulance and fire brigade.
* It's our little pad in Sydney. Please enjoy and care for it.
* No smoking in the apartment, and no pets please.
* Maximum number of occupants is 2, of whatever age.
* Should you have anyone for drinks or dinner, no more than 4 people in the apartment at any one time, please. It's just a studio.
* Please respect other tenants in the building by keeping noise levels down, especially after 9pm.
* Any problems with the apartment? Please call our agent Emily.
* Please leave the apartment neat and clean, as you found it.
* When you check out, please ensure that all electrical items (except the fridge) and the gas stove are turned off. PLEASE LEAVE THE KEYS ON THE TABLE, and leave the apartment locked. The security keys are very expensive, so please be certain to leave your keys behind when you check out. Thankyou, happy travels.
Family doctor, living in Melbourne; have been active in environment conservation. My partner Rochi is a lawyer, who has been active in the arts.