Our place is close to the free Staten Island Ferry to lower Manhattan; the ride offers great views of the Statue of Liberty, busy harbor and the New York skyline. Our vibrant multicultural neighborhood includes the Every Thing Goes Book Cafe and Stage, a supermarket, brew pubs, Mexican and Sri Lankan restaurants, and an Albanian mosque. We offer free WiFi, pleasant shared living area, terraced garden, on a quiet tree-lined street. Public transport and some on-street parking are available.
Ours is a shared household with two full baths and laundry facilities. You will have a private room and share bathroom facilities. We'll give you a basket for your toiletries; keep them in your room and take them to one of the bathrooms with you as needed. We have fire extinguishers and posted emergency numbers.
Please pick up after yourself in the shared space. Full use of the kitchen is reserved for longterm residents. We do have some refrigerator space for your leftovers if you have some.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm planning to be available during the open days. Let us know your schedule and when you'll likely be in.
Sorry, no pets. No smoking of anything, no candles (fire hazard) or incense (bothers some people). Please eat downstairs in the dining room; we like to keep the upstairs food-free.
- Cherry Hill House is at the top of a hill! Wear your walking shoes!
- Quiet from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. No smoking of anything and no candles or incense. No pets, sorry. No food in rooms; please eat in the dining room. If you need to store food, let us know; we'll make a place for it.
- Ours is a shared house with several long-term residents as well as ourselves. Please be prepared to meet some new people!
- We are a short ride or 15-20 minute walk from the Staten Island Ferry terminal. Cabs are available from the ferry for less than $10. As you exit the ferry with the crowd, go up the wide stairs over the SIR (train) station and you will find a cab stand, available 24/7.
Bus service, # 46 or 48, is also available 24/7, from ramp C in the ferry terminal. Get off at Brook Street (ask the driver), then walk one block ahead, jog one block to the right, and make a left on Corson Ave. We are at the top of the hill on the left.
- We have a living room with TV and plenty of seating. No TV in rooms. Feel free to watch what you want in the living room.
- Feel free to use our kitchen facilities: stove, microwave, pots and pans, dishes and silverware, etc. Your food, our facilities. Please clean up well! Please keep all food items downstairs on the first floor; we like to keep the upstairs food-free. Thanks!
- Please keep all personal items, toiletries, towels etc in your room. We'll give you a caddy to take your toiletries with you to either bathroom and back.
- Remove muddy or wet shoes in the downstairs hall; use convenient bench and rubber trays.
- If you would like to arrange breakfast, currently Sunday and Monday only, please let us know. We'd love to get to know you over coffee and a meal. We can offer vegan, Paleo or regular breakfast fare, and tea, decaf and regular coffee. Please specify your preference.
- Full use of the kitchen is for longterm residents only. We have some refrigerator space, marked "AirBnB" for leftovers if you have some.
- Due to New York City hotel laws, no locks on room doors. However, you can fasten the room door from the inside when you are there, to ensure privacy.
Ovaj domaćin ima 12 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije