Our sunny, floor-through parlor-level brownstone apartment is located on what some say is the most beautiful block of quiet, family-friendly historic North Park Slope. It is a well-kept, modern apartment that retains much of its original charm.
Our floor-through parlor-level brownstone has been fully renovated yet still preserves much original detail, including 13-foot ceilings and tall windows with original molding. The apartment is located in a quiet, friendly, family-owned building that has a total of four apartments.
The apartment includes:
- An open-floorplan living room/kitchen with a large kitchen island and updated appliances
- A quiet, sunny back bedroom with a queen-size Casper bed and plenty of closet space
- A dishwasher, washer/dryer, and window air conditioning units
- A sunny front stoop that is a wonderful place to relax and read the Sunday paper
- A private deck with a table and chairs and a gas grill
- A shared yard
We also have lots of books that you're welcome to enjoy during your stay.
The entire apartment and deck will be yours during the duration of your stay. You're also welcome to use the shared yard and hang out on the front stoop.
This is a quiet, friendly, nonsmoking building. Please respect our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum.