Welcome to your new luxurious home in the up and coming East village. Very open and bright with great views of the city, Rocky Mountains and Bow River.
Downtown to the West, Stampede & Saddledome to the South, Bow River and Bridgeland to the North and green park space to the East.
- 1.5 blocks from Calgary Public Transit.
- 4 blocks to stampede
- 6 blocks to Calgary tower and Stephen Ave for food and nightlife.
- Awesome Location. On the edge of Downtown and on the doorsteps of nature.
- Upscale furnishings and décor. Granite counters, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances.
- Open concept, expansive windows with great views.
- Huge 150sqft. Balcony perfect for entertaining.
- Queen sized bed in bedroom, double sized floor mattress also available that can be set up anywhere.
- Separate Climate control (heat/cooling) for bedroom and living area (only 20% of Calgary Airbnbs have AC).
- Heated floors in washroom. All bedding, towels, linens, and necessities provided.
- Includes heated, underground parking stall.
During your stay, please feel free to use the building's:
- Party room
- Outdoor terrace
Interakcija s gostima
We are available to answer questions before, during and after your stay. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
Please treat this space as your own.
- If you must smoke, please do so on balcony with provided ashtray.
- Do not throw anything over the railing of balcony.
- Do not wear shoes indoors.
Please let me know ASAP of any damages so I can look into it right away for your convenience and that of the next guest.
Lost key and fob replacement cost: $200