Our cozy apartment offers you relaxing and clean environment for much needed rest.
It's located on the quiet street around the corner from main road (2 minutes). In Lihula you find stores, restaurants, museums, parks, castle ruins, bird towers, events...
Come alone, with friends, family and/or with furry friends :)
Please keep in mind we are not a hotel, therefore we do not offer services as hotels. We offer accommodation in our small, modest apartment (nothing fancy, but place to rest, shower with warm water, prepare food/eat and use wifi). In price also included shampoos, clean towels and sheets.
Our guests have full privacy and full access to entire apartment:
• Apartment (1 bedroom/livingroom) with balcony.
• Main room: 2 sofa beds (both are new now after our dear guest suggested; we accommodate 4+ people), bed linen, TV, table, steam iron
• Bathroom: freshly remodeled, toilet, sink, shower, towels, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, new washing machine for clothes
• Kitchen: old brick stove, new electrical stove, refridgerator, electric kettle (water boiler), microwave, table, chairs, sink, dishes, pot(s)/pan(s) and everything necessary for cooking and dining (grocery stores just 3 minutes away around the corner)
• Balcony (to enjoy your morning coffee, 2 chairs)
• Free parking
• Wifi (free)
• NB! During winter and colder months heating with wood stove. (And electric radiator)
Guests will have access to whole apartment (livingroom/bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, balcony).
Parking is free in front or next to the building.
* Smoking allowed outside or on the balcony only. Never indoors.
* The use of washing machine is 5€. Please notify prior stay.
Interakcija s gostima
All our guests will be welcomed warm by our friendly hosts :)
Hosts are available 24/7 and live nearby. We will help you every way we can to make your stay smooth and enjoyable
When driving to Pärnu, Haaplsalu or Saaremaa, then Lihula is exactly on the way and our cozy apartment is a perfect place to rest, refresh and charge batteries.
You can visit local stores, pubs, use the kitchen in our apartment, watch TV, go for a walk in Lihula's historic castle ruins, entertain yourself and travel companions with different events and games (disc golf, movies, events in our Culture House).
You can also explore Matsalu Park and different museums (in and around Lihula, in Matsalu and in Penijõe).
We expect our guests to carry themselves with care and respect.
Also, be that kind of guest that You would like have:
• behave well
• no excessive alcohol or parties
• respect your neighbors
• respect the property with all its belongings (be clean and don't break anything please)
• kids under 7 years old - no fee
• families with two grown ups - no third person fee (with kids up to 7 years old)
• For guest use: entire apartment with balcony.
• Main room: 2 sofa beds, bed linen, TV, table, steam iron
• Bathroom: toilet, sink, shower, towels, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, washing machine for clothes
• Kitchen: old brick stove, new electrical stove, refridgerator, electric kettle (water boiler), microwave, table, chairs, sink, dishes, pot(s)/pan(s) and everything necessary for cooking and dining (grocerie stores just 3 minutes away around the corner)
• Free parking
• Wifi (free)
• Use of washing machine 5€. Please inform us prior the trip to prepare the machine
• We have 24-hour check-in.
Also, we know how annoying it is always to rush with check-outs in hotels. Sometimes you just need an extra hour. Or two. Without worrying too much. Well, we have good news for our guests:) We are flexible with our check-out times, so you can take your time to leave without chaos and rush (when there is no next guest arriving the same day). The latest check-out is 14:00.
* NB! Please note: IF there are next guests arriving on the same day as you are leaving, please consider with it, as we will let you know about proper check-out. Thank you.
Welcome and enjoy your stay! :)
*** NB! We don't have wifi or cable during winter months unless we get at least 3 day notice prior the stay and the stay is longer than 1 night.