The villa is registered as an architectural heritage house of Nice. An architect originally built it to live in it. My son describes it as the villa bonbon glace (candy ice cream house). Only two other families live here, each on their own level.
The place is furnished with antique wood furniture and has a cozy feel. One bedroom overlooks the garden and a large terrace can be accessed via the other bedroom.
The entire space.
Interakcija s gostima
I won’t be there but I will provide you with a contact in case of an emergency and someone will let welcome you.
You must have solid references to book this place.
1. The front gate must remain locked at all times. You must manually lock it when coming and going.
2. You may NOT use the garden.
3. When closing the villa entrance door and apartment door, please pull the lock to prevent it from slamming shut and disturbing other inhabitants.
4. When using the terrace, please don't put anything (glasses, bottles, etc.) on the railing as they may accidentally fall off and injure others below. You are welcome to smoke on the terrace, there is an ashtray.
5. Please feel free to use the dishwasher. If in doubt about whether it can go in the dishwasher, please wash by hand.
6. Please ensure the refrigerator door closes tightly and turn off all lights before leaving.
7. You are welcome to use condiments, food essentials like milk, oil, vinegar, etc. If you use a lot of something and/or finish it, please replace it.
8. Did you know that 8 is a lucky number in China? I'm adding house rule eight for this reason only.
Ovaj domaćin ima 31 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
In no particular order: translator, father, American by birth, French by choice, JCI member, entrepreneur, sales and marketing manager, trainer, surfer, MIIS alumni... for an exhaustive list, please request to stay at my place!
I have hosted and been hosted hundreds of times over the past 5 years. I enjoy meeting new people, sharing local tips about my city, and in general making sure you have an overly positive experience in Nice.