Hi Aviva, I'm sorry you had a bad experience, it surprised me because all of those things should be addressed.
- In the hous manual which is sent to you on booking, it specifically says to "Go down the driveway and enter the back right unit, follow the hanging lights".
- The whole house is cleaned weekly, $150 per week, and the cleaning fees dont entirely cover the cost. Its possible there was another guest who left hairs in the sink, I'm sorry about that.
- I ensure the sheets are always changed between guests.
- I wasnt aware the lamp was broken, will be replaced immediately.
- During Summer in Seattle flies are bound to get in the house, I take care of them as soon as I noticed it.
- I've also replaced all the beddings since your stay.
Very sorry again you didnt have the best experience and thanks for the feedback.