This is a family owned DIRECT oceanfront condo unit on the top floor (has elevator & luggage carts) with incredible direct oceanfront views. It is laid out in a resort style with an oceanfront pool. For July/Aug we only accept Sat/Sat Week Rentals. For May/June we will do weekend and daily rentals with a 2 night minimum.
This is a family owned DIRECT oceanfront condo unit on the top floor (has elevator & luggage carts) with incredible direct oceanfront views from inside and outside of the unit. It is laid out in a resort style, NOT A MOTEL, and the place is clean, recently remodeled, has oceanfront pool, and cafe that serves breakfast/lunch/dinner. You are not going to get better quality for the location and price. We also have free WIRELESS/Wifi INTERNET access too! Also, Wildwood Crest does not require beach passes, it is a free beach.
Vacation Rental Amenities
The following list is a brief highlighting of the ammenities offered.
* Located directly on the Beach in the beautiful “South End” of
Wildwood Crest with the best views in the condo.
* Fully equipped with a separate bedroom that has 2 Full Size beds
(sleeps 4) and a living room Queen pull out sofa (sleeps 2).
* Furished with a full kitchen to include a Granite Counter Top, Smooth Top Stove & Oven,
Sink, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Coffee Maker, a Complete
Kitchen, Table, and Seating for 6.
* Full Sized Bathroom with Shower/Tub combination.
* Free WIRELESS/Wifi INTERNET access
* One 32" LCD Flat Screen TV, One 26" LCD Flat Screen TV, DVD Players, HBO, Disney,
* Seperate Adjoining Unit with a Lock-Out option is optionally
available (that sleeps 4 additional persons) for larger parties.
* Air conditioning & heat.
* Large heated pool with kiddie section.
* Balcony Seating & Oceanfront sundeck with picnic area.
* Poolside Gas Barbeque Grill
* Elevator, guest laundry, and beach volleyball.
* Game room with video games and pool table.
* Off street parking for one car per room.
During peak season (July/August) we follow a Weekly Sat/Sat rental schedule
Check In- After 4:00PM on your scheduled arrival date.
Renters will obtain keys from a lock box located at the unit, but as a reminder entry is not guaranteed until after 4:00PM on the day of arrival.
Check Out- Prior to 11:00 PM on your scheduled departure date.
When checking-out of your rental please be mindful of the next family and be sure the following items are completed.
1. Please be sure to remove your personal belongings
2. All trash and recyclables must be placed in their proper receptacles
3. Utensils utilized must be washed and placed away where they were found.
4. General cleaning of each unit must be completed. Each unit must be left in a neat and tidy condition.
5. All keys must be returned by placing in the lock box for your unit and securing the lock box.
Cleaning: This is our family vacation home so please leave it as you found it, treat it as if it were your own, and make sure you thoroughly clean the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living areas before you leave. Maid Service is not provided. The unit is stocked with a full set of cleaning supplies and equipment so you can keep the unit clean during your stay and upon your departure. After your departure each unit inspected for cleanliness. If the unit is not clean then you will be assessed a cleaning charge that will be deducted from your security deposit.
Parking: Each unit offers a convenient single parking space so please be sure to comply with local ordinances and posted condo association rules and regulations. The owner will not be responsible for parking tickets or towing fines.
Home Furnishings & Equipment: This unit is privately owned and tastefully furnished as evidenced by the unit photographs.
What to Bring: Sheets, pillowcases, pool / beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, dish detergent, toilet paper, trash bags, soap, shampoo, paper plates and napkins. We do have sheets available for your use in this unit. If you do choose to use them please clean them and put them back in the linen cabinet. Please review your inventory of supplied bedding to ensure you adequately size your sheets.
Capacity Rules & Regulations, Quiet Enjoyment: All tenants must abide by the Rules and Regulations of the owner and/or any association rules and regulations. Each unit has a maximum occupancy limit and must be adhered to at all times. Any tenant, who exceeds this maximum occupancy limit and or disturbs the quiet enjoyment of others, is found in an illegal act or is found damaging common elements will be asked to leave without incident or be evicted immediately, both without refund of payment.
Anyone found with pets of any kind in any unit will be asked to leave without incident or be evicted immediately, both without refund of payment. No Pets at any Time. However, there are excellent kennels located nearby that we could furnished references for upon request.
Cancellation Policy: Should a request to cancel a confirmed reservation be received, the request will be accommodated by:
1. A request submitted in writing to the unit owner. This only notifies us that you have an interest in canceling your reservation.
2. A mitigated refund amount will be offered once the unit has been re-rented.
3. Refunds will be mitigated according to the following calculation method: Mitigated Rental Amount less $200.00 Processing Fee. The Mitigated Rental Amount will be determined as follows: Original Rental Amount less the Un-rented portion associated with the re-rental of the unit.
4. Refunds will be processed two weeks following the original confirmed rental dates.
5. Refunds related to inclement weather or acts of God will not be accommodated.
Repairs- Please report any necessary repairs to the unit owner immediately.
Damages- Your are responsible for all damages to the unit that occur during your rental period. The cost to correct any damages will be taken from your security deposit. If the security deposit is not sufficient to cover the cost of these damages, then we are automatically pre-authorized to charge your credit card for the additional damages or other legal remedies to recover such costs by your acceptance to these rental terms.