Relaxing home with views of Laguna Bay at Rhapsody Residences, a Neo-Asian themed, resort-inspired residential condominium village between Alabang and Makati. Less than 30 minutes to the airport.
Wonderful amenities to enjoy including pools, playground, basketball courts, club house, gym, gardens, and a rooftop bar / restaurant.
Available for short-term vacations or long-term corporate housing.
Private and well-appointed 2-bedroom condo with resort-style comforts for an enjoyable stay in the Alabang area. One (1) assigned parking spot.
Two (2) extra rollaway mattresses for additional guests available upon request.
Locally-made, sustainable wood furniture. Souvenirs from all over the world.
Corner unit on a high floor with two balconies with comfy chairs to enjoy views of the city and the lake.
Inspired by my global travels in Europe, North America and Asia.
Enjoy the many wonderful amenities ~ 3 pools, playground, basketball courts, club house, gym, gardens, rooftop bar / restaurant, and a dedicated parking spot.
Interakcija s gostima
Very limited interaction after key handover.
Please treat The LOTUS House like your own house.
Some notes :
1. KEYS. Please do not lose the keys as condo management charges $100 for a replacement and you will be responsible for this fee.
2. LAUNDRY. Laundry service is available at the clubhouse, next to the mini-store.
3. INTERNET. The pocket wifi in the condo is not the greatest as internet speed in the Philippines is slow. Another option is the wifi in the clubhouse next to the pool. Please ask the staff for the network details. ***NOTE: Installation of fast cable internet is pending.
4. CABLE TV. There's only digital cable in the condo with limited local and international programming. You will have to take the cable antennae out on the balcony rails to get a good signal.
5. UPKEEP. Please keep the place tidy to prevent pests and bugs. Garbage / Compost / Recycling Bins are located in basement 1 (B1 push button) next to the elevator.
6. CONSERVATION. Turn off the air conditioning units and TV when not in use or before leaving the condo.
7. WIND. Be careful when opening the sliding doors in windy conditions because the bedroom doors will slam shut really, really hard from the vacuum caused by the exiting wind.
8. TRAIN. You will occasionally hear from the condo an old-school commuter train chugging along and transporting passengers. You can even watch it go by from the comfy chairs in the balcony off the master bedroom. :)
9. Monthly cleaning for long term guests.
Od 15. Prosinac 2017. - 7. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
I'm Mike, a Filipino-American based in California. I was born, raised and educated in Manila, and moved to the U.S. after college for work. I love traveling the world but the Philippines will always be home to me. :)