I regret having to defend the events of that day ... but this needs to be explained from both sides of the late check-out issue: (Please readers look at my hundreds of reviews, never has anything like this happened before).
1. I did explain to Holly that I could not guarantee, (see her words above), a late check-out, especially 5 hours later.
2. After communicating with her husband thru text messages, I agreed to 2:30 PM after I getting permission from the next guests. **(I got permission from the next guest who "INSTANT BOOKED", very LATE NIGHT the night before ... I needed to offer the next guests coming in that afternoon a discount to arrive two and a half hours late at 5:30 PM, they did agree even thou they were in town already and anxiously waiting to settle into our house.)
2. I was forced to hire an additional person to help clean and set-up our house after Holly and group left our house. (It was NOT very clean as Holly commented above).
3. We arrived at 2:40 PM ten minutes later than their newly agreed upon departure time.
4. My helpers and I were both very tired from a long day and week of work; I did not hear exactly what was said, but I am sure my primary helper would never say what was claimed. He is very timid and always very respectful. However, I was not close enough to hear the yelling from either Holly or her husband, so I can't be sure what was said or how it was received.
Overall, I am depressed and feel that my good deeds resulted in these lower ratings and that has damaged my overall reviews, my hard work, and my faith in trying to keep every guest happy; This time it was by allowing Holly a late check-out and the last-minute OK of Holly's dog, (even thou "no dogs" was clearly shown in our Airb&b description of this home.)
I hope any readers will consider both the comments of Holly, the guest and me the Host.