Situated on the riverbank on Bangkok's "Green Lung" island in the middle of trees, fields, waterways, this unique 3 story private eco-home take you to a different great experience. Out of the city yet within reach, a green vacation like nothing else.
House Theme: you can choose firefly, ant, butterfly or bee depending on availability.
- A beautiful large outdoor shower covered with bamboo curtains. Shower gel, and shampoo provided. It's private, no worries.
- A toilet unlike any you've ever seen.
- A unique space with wash hand basin, large mirrors that make dressing up for the day an adventure itself.
- A space to hang your clothes
- Hair dryer
- Towels, Scale, bathroom slippers, torchlight are all within your reach.
- A specially crafted wooden stairs take you to the first floor. As you make your way up, you will behold the unique bedroom that awaits you through the large transparent glass wall.
- A comfy bed on a raised wooden floor with antique lamp on both sides of the bed.
- Work area: A PC with WI-FI. Pre-loaded with collections of green-movies, documentaries and animations.
- Air Conditioner & in-room temperature control
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- A large sliding door that leads to green terrace, with blinds that can be rolled up or down as you want.
- Terrace gives you a spectacular view
- From the 2nd floor terrace, use the stairs to access the green roof with unobstructed views of Bang Krachao and the Chao Phraya River.
- A strap lay-in bed with pillow to enjoy the beautiful view. You can relax here with a bottle of wine and a friend or lover—after a three-course set dinner.
We do not have air-conditioners in our public space but instead rely on the natural river breeze.
There are no roads for cars leading to the Residence, the only way to access our location is by foot, bike or boat.
Getting to our location from the Airport
- We provide airport transfer to the Bangkok Tree House via AOT's (Airports of Thailand) transfer service for 990 baht per trip.
Vehicle used: ISUZU MU-7 SUV (seats 4 adults) Airport served: Only available for Suvarnabhumi Int'l Airport (BKK)
- Take taxi at airport taxi stand to Bang Na Pier, and then take either speed boat directly to the Residence or green ferry. Pay only 4 baht at the ferry, turn left and walk towards water gate, in 280m you will reach the residence.
You will love this place if you love trees, plants, exotic lizards, birds, fireflies, cicadas, butterflies and mother nature.
The whole Tree House Space. A very chilled out open-air dining room overseeing the river. Walkways around the garden.
Interakcija s gostima
We love sharing and hearing your stories. We spend a lot of time in the public dining area, so we are always available to chat, provide information, and make special travel arrangements as you need.
Free assorted breakfast
Free delicious ice-cream 24/7
Free Bicycle Rental to explore the "Green lung of Bangkok" (Tour guide for just 800 Baht for a full day!)
Free cell-phone rental with local Thai number during your entire stay
All taxes included in room tariffs
Complimentary full-service a la carte breakfast
Bookings 14 nights and under electricity and water utility cost is included.
Bookings 15 nights and over electricity is charged at the city rate of 7 baht per kilowatt and water is charged at the city rate of 20 baht per cubic meter.
We encourage you to limit your digital habits and enjoy the green serenity.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.
- Please be aware that a lost key or key card may have a replacement fee of up to $90.
Od 20. Prosinac 2017. - 15. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 2 noćenja.
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and a bit of Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.
My passion is investing in others. I will not waste my life on myself.