La Martinola is an antique family house hidden away in the beautiful Franciacorta wine country. The house has a lovely tranquil garden and is elegantly furnished with antiques and individually designed bedrooms. Iseo Lake, Brescia, Bergamo, Garda Lake, Verona and Milan are all within an easy drive.
Guests are expected to treat the house as if it were their own.
Please be clean and respectful of the space.
- Check in is from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. but if this is not suitable, alternative arrangements can be madre.
- Wi-fi available in a common area.
- Laundry service and weekly cleaning available (on request) for long staying.
- You are kindly requested to turn off lights and close windows and all doors when you leave the house.
- I kindly ask you to use the recycling boxes provided for appropriate waste.
- Children can not access the pool without adults.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello, this is Daniela. I am a curious person, I like to travel and love to learn about new places, people and culture; that is the main reason I've decided to open my house to Worldwide Travellers.
I am a compulsive design and antique collector and like sharing this passion with my guests, if they want too.
I try to welcome everybody at my best and let them feel at home.