The 7th district is the hub of art and cafes and connects you to all main tourist sites within minutes, and mostly by foot. The apartment is 60m² on the 1st floor and is comfortable alone, or as a couple, or a pair of friends travelling together.
Biedermeier refers to the period in history when the middle class grew and arts appealed to common sensibilities. Our historical building is a charm of simplicity, functionality and elegance and gives guests a peek into the way of life of the locals.
This cosy apartment is the ideal place to get in and around Vienna. The district of Neubau or 7th, is the place all Viennese are trying to rent and get into.
Only a 5 minute walk towards city centre, to the Museums Quartier, Ring, Parliament, the famous Jugendstil district of Spittelberg; or away from the city to the Gürtel and Stadthalle. Public transport is also easily accessible via buses and trams and then to the metro (U-bahn).
We have hosted Opera Singers, Actors and Directors, and travellers and businessmen.
You will have the whole apartment to yourself, so feel at home. Within the 60m² you have:
- Entree to hang coats and take off shoes.
- Bedroom with 2 separate beds and a cupboard.
- Living room and dining room in one space with basic TV, radio and CD player and good WiFi access through the whole apartment.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Dishwasher, Oven and stove and all neccessities to cook up a storm or simply a place to keep beers and wine cold.
- Bathroom with big tub and shower over bath, mini washing machine
- Toilet is separate
We are located on the first floor, but there is an elevator in the building in case of heavy luggage or tired legs and backs
Interakcija s gostima
Once a check in time is set up and key handed over, it is up to you, the guest, to tell me how much assistance you will need.
I will be available on call anytime for any inquiries or problems. I am also happy to give tips on Vienna and where to go and what to see.
Feel at home.
No loud noises after 22:00 to respect the neighbours.
Shoes off once inside.