A villa divided into 3 separate 3 bedroom apartments, with a swimming pool, tennis court and outdoor barbeque hut. The property is close to Lagos and has amazing views over the atlantic ocean and golf greens. Enjoy your holidays here - in a very relaxed and laid back atmosphere.
THE LAGOON VILLA GUESTHOUSE IS CLOSE TO THE MEIA PRAIA BEACH OF LAGOS
There are 6 double rooms in this guesthouse villa. The house is seperated into 3 apartments, I live in one of them. The other two apartments each have 3 bedrooms.
The price displayed on airbnb is for 2 people and 1 bedroom per night. (Discounts available for single travellers.)
KITCHEN / ROOMS / VIEW
The kitchens are fully equipped and you will share the kitchen with up to 4 other people (there are three kitchens in the villa). There's wifi (basic speed) and all the other things you might need on your trip (towels, tennis rackets, boardgames). Most rooms have queen sized double beds, but some bedrooms have twin single beds. 2 of the bedrooms have private bathrooms, the other bedrooms do not, which means sharing with up to 2 more people. Let me know if you are interested in a bedroom with a private bathroom.
ALSO ON THE PROPERTY
100 metres from the villa are three bungalows which have space for 3-5 people. You can see these bungalows here:
In front of the villa is the lagoon, and beyond that the Atlantic. Kite-surfing beginners are welcome to take lessons in the lagoon. Surfing is best done on the West coast, which is a 35minute drive away and windsurfing is done on Meia Praia beach, which is in front of our house.
15 minutes away there is an excellent horse riding stable: experienced riders can take horses to the beach.
And the Ria do Alvor is also excellent for birdwatching.
At night my terrace is awesome for stargazing...
TENNIS / POOL / TRAMPOLINE / GOLF / SURFING / HORSE RIDING / DIVING
Next to the villa there's a private tennis court and swimming pool and we are a 4 minute drive away from one of the best 18 hole golf courses "Palmares" of the Algarve.
There is now also a 3m trampoline next to the tennis court!
There's a little barbeque hut which seats up to 20 people with a large grill for cooking the fresh fish that you bought in the local market. This place can also be great fun for the young ones in the family.
DISTANCES BY CAR
Beach 4 minutes
Golf course 4 minutes
Shops 15 minutes
Village Odiaxere 5 minutes
Lagos town 15 minutes
Airport Faro 55 minutes
Westcoast 40 minutes
Waterslide park 25 minutes
Sevilla 2.5 hours
Lisbon 3 hours
A PERSONAL NOTE FROM ME!
My villa and the surrounding countryside is unique because it's laid back and I'm an easy-going host! I love sports and my property is perfectly suited for sports and nature lovers. In the summertime I enjoy spending time with my guests in the grill-hut where all of us throw meat and fish onto the fire and enjoy the sunset. At the villa you will also meet our friendly lady dogs Roxy, Coochie and Pipa and Djulei the cat.
Here are some rules which come in handy:
- the most important thing for me is that all of my guests feel at home and have a great time so please ask/tell me immediately if something is not working or missing.
- Ask us for the wi-fi code when you arrive. There is only one router in the house and it is not a very fast connectionso please disconnect when you're not using the internet.
- toilets/bathrooms: please dispose of paper, pads and toiletpaper in the bins next to the toilets and not in the toilet!
- towels: please don't take the white towels to the beach, these are only for use at the house. If you don't have your own towel for the beach just ask me and I will give you one.
- laundry: i charge 3 euros per machine. I give you the basket and show you which machine you can use and you get to hang your own laundry up!
- I am flexible with check-in and check-out but sometimes I do require guests to respect exact check-out times. Changes to check-in and check-out will be discussed further in my personal correspondence with you.
- Its great if people party a little bit in the grill-house, but please keep the noise levels down to 'normal' after midnight unless absolutely everyone is there and no-one is trying to sleep....
- Rubbish needs to be brought to the big communal bins that are dotted along the road to Lagos. Everyone should bring away their own rubbish, thank you!
- Things can break, this is not a big problem, please tell me so that I can replace it or fix it in time!
- I have old tennis rackets and oldish tennis balls which you can use. Once you have finished using them please dont leave it all spread out over the tennis court.
- trampoline: please only jump one person at the time (or try to keep to 100 kilos maximum).
- sun umbrellas: don't take the terrace or pool umbrellas to the beach because they might break and blow away. I do have beach umbrellas which have a lighter frame, they are stored in the little hut by the pool, feel free to take these.
- there is a cat and three dogs here. The cat likes to find the best comfortable beds to sleep on. If you have an allergy let me know in advance so that I keep the cat locked out.
Ovaj domaćin ima 250 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije