This charming private room is located in the tranquil community of Walnut Grove. It comfortably sleeps two and is centrally located on a moderately quiet street. Enjoy this cozy room with easy access to local amenities such as Historic Fort Langley.
This private room is the perfect location for anyone wishing to explore Langley and Fraser Valley while remaining close to Vancouver. This suite allows easy access to local amenities such as Historic Fort Langley, wineries, fruit orchards, drive-in movies, horseback riding, cycling, parks, fishing, golfing as well as Vancouver.
I provide guest with a comfortable room with a queen size bed. The room comes with luxurious sheets, duvet, comfortable fluffy pillows, a set of towels and a tv. In the guest living room you will find a very comfortable sofa, for your to relax, read a book, or whatever you would like. Guest can enjoy the tranquil view of the North Shore mountains while sitting and relaxing in the guest living room. Enjoy your summer evening sitting on the extra larger balcony overlooking the quite park.
Guest will have the use of your private room and shared guest four piece bath in the spacious townhouse. You will also have use of a guest living room and shared kitchen, dinning space. For your convenience the kitchen is fully equipped with all your basic needs. The kitchen is small but available for you to heat up prepared meals or cook simple meals. Of course there is a four-piece bathroom for guests to use and your private cozy bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed and flat screen tv. I have a small collection of toys that your child is welcome too use if you so desire.
Interakcija s gostima
As you are my guest I am more then happy to help you with anything that you need. As a guest you will want you own personal space. However if you need anything or you have any questions I am always available for my guests. I am only a phone call, text or email away. I have lived in the Greater Vancouver area for a number of years and I am very familiar with the surrounding area.
Non mobile children are able to stay in the suite but their are two flights of stairs throughout the townhouse that your child needs to be safely able to go up and down.
I hope that all guests are able to enjoy their time in the suite.
1. Absolutely no smoking in the townhouse anywhere including outside on the balcony or outside the front door. Candles or campfires are NOT allowed in the unit or on the property.
If you are a smoker sorry but this is not the place for you.
2. Please do not wear your shoes inside, this is a big help in keeping the suite clean for everyone's enjoyment.
3. Please leave the suite in the same or better care then you found in it this includes but is not limited to moving furniture.
4. The safety and security of our guests and neighbours are of top concern. Therefore, ONLY registered guests may stay in the unit.
5. No drugs or parties on the premise.
6. Please do not sleep on the couch as I want to keep it clean for everyone's enjoyment. Thanks in advance for being so accommodating on this house rule.
7. Pets are NOT allowed in the unit or on the property.
8. Any damage beyond normal wear and tear will be charged against the security deposit. This includes lost or damaged linens or towels, broken furnishings, etc.
9. Please respect the neighbours by keeping the noise level down in the unit and outdoor areas, especially from 10pm to 8am.
10. For your security and safety, please ensure that all windows and doors are locked, when going out, and at check-out.
Ovaj domaćin ima 131 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I love living in my beautiful British Columbia and I enjoy exploring what nature has to offer right in my own back yard. I have lived coast to coast but I have to say that North Vancouver has been my favourite place to live. I enjoying taking advantage of of the local walking trails that can be found throughout the North Shore. North Vancouver has so much to offer and I enjoy taking advantage of its different offerings which include some great local restaurants, pubs, shops, boutiques, and local festivals.
I am a very social person and enjoy having people in my home whether its friends come over for dinner or guests spending the night. I love when family and friends come to stay and I get to show them around the city. It is my pleasure to have people come and stay in my home and all that I ask is that you make yourself at home.
I would have to say that my favourite travel experience was a family trip to Barbados on Christmas. I have also enjoyed the different trips to some European countries but I would like to see much more of Europe and hope to do so in the near future.