Fully remodeled house with brand new furnitures. Guests will have the entire upper level with 3 bedrooms each with a Queen bed, a fully equipped kitchen (shared with me), a huge living and dining area, and a brand new bathroom.
This is a fully remodeled home with almost everything new: new furnitures, new appliances, and new owner me :). There is a huge living area upstairs with a kitchen and a dining area. The living area has a large sectional sofa and a 55 inch smart HDTV with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video ready. The kitchen has a full set of premium cookwares, Keurig Coffee Maker, Philips Air-fryer, pressure cooker, toaster, blender, and almost everything you need. Outside of dining area though a double door is a large deck with a table and four chairs. Guests can enjoy the sunshine of Seattle when the weather is nice. There are three bedrooms and one full bathroom upstairs all for guests. Each room has a queen size bed with premium bedding and a nightstand with bed lamp. The brand new bathroom has towels, shampoo, and body wash. There also a hair dryer downstairs. Please feel free to let me know if it is needed.
Downstairs has a family room, a laundry room with bath, and another bedroom for myself. Guests can use the laundry or bath downstairs if the bathroom upstairs is too crowed. But please let me know before you come downstairs and use those facilities.
The fully fenced back yard has an outdoor hot tub. Unfortunately, the hot tub is temporarily unavailable until further repair and service is done.
Guests basically have access to the entire upper level, as well as some downstairs facilities when I am home.
Interakcija s gostima
I will be staying downstairs with my own bedroom and bathroom. Guests can have the entire upper level except the kitchen. And they are welcomed to come downstairs and join me with video games and movies when I am home. But please note that we will SHARE the kitchen. I have a pretty busy full time job. So most of the time I only make myself a simple breakfast and dinner. Even I work from home sometimes, I will be working in my room downstairs. Guests probably won't see me 95% of the time. Making new friends is always enjoyable for me. I would love to go upstairs and say hi to the new guests, but I do respect privacy and will give guests space. The door between two levels will remain closed. Most of the time, I will only appear upstairs to grab some food or my help to the guests is needed.
There are a few things to note:
1. We will share the kitchen. However, it means there will be something like snack, drink, and fruit in the kitchen, which guests are welcomed to enjoy. Even though I wouldn't be able to cook for them, they can help themselves and make a simple breakfast or have a night snack.
2. I might invite friends or neighbors for dinner or BBQ sometimes during weekend. I sure will give guests a notice before they check in or a week ahead if they stay longer than a week. Of course, the guests are more than welcome to join us.
3. There's plenty of street parking around the house. However, I don't want to bother my neighbors. So parking in my driveway is preferred. If guests do park in my driveway, please PARK TO THE LEFT SIDE (facing the house) and DO NOT BLOCK THE RIGHT SIDE because I park in the right spot of the garage. I might have to knock the guests' door if my way in or out of the garage is blocked.
I will do my best to make the guests as comfortable as being at home. On the other hand, I do hope the guests would treat my home as theirs. So there are a few simple rules:
1. No pets. I do love dogs and cats. But I don't want any scratches on any of my brand new furniture. So please don't bring any four-leg friends inside the house.
2. No smoking inside the house. I do not smoke. So I do want to keep a smoke free environment. Guests might smoke cigarette on the deck or in the backyard. Please clean the ends and definitely no weeds anywhere around the house.
3. No parties. I do welcome guests. But please give me a notice if someone would be visiting. My house is a place only for living, so no loud parties around the house.
4. Keep voice down after 10 PM and before 7 AM (8 AM on weekend & holidays). I sometimes sleep early. And there are many elders and children in the neighborhood. So please keep everything's voice down and no laundry after 10 PM.
5. DO NOT use kitchen and living room after midnight (and before 7 AM). I know this rule sounds a little weird. But the sound insulation of my house is not that good. And the neighborhood is extremely quiet after midnight. It is almost impossible to keep quiet if guests are cooking or walking around the living room after midnight. So please go to bed or stay in the bedroom after midnight.
6. Clean the house. I would not charge guests cleaning fee. However, I do require guests to clean the house before they check out. If any guests leave without cleaning the house, I would hire someone to do so. The cost will be charged from security deposit.
7. About the Not Children Friendly rule. I do love kids but had some bad history of children running, jumping, and yelling upstairs, which really bothered me. However, if the young guests' behavior can be watched and be quiet during their stay (especially at night & early morning), they are welcome to stay. Please mention the kids if you plan to come with any.