Rest here, within 10 min of OHSU plus the tram and train to explore the city with! Longer term or weekly stays preferred. No pets, there is a cat that already lives here. Beautiful space to watch sunrise and meditate on the deck.
In the bedroom:
- No food or drink, water only.
- You’re welcome to use the kitchen and shared living spaces
- There is a fan in the closet for your use
- Extra blanket is in the 3rd drawer of the dresser
- Please use the closet and dresser to store clothes and personal items if you like.
- Kindly refrain from using the antique amoior
- Extra toilet paper is in the third drawer
- Small towels are in the 2nd drawer
- Iron is under the sink, board behind the door
- Kindly hang towels to dry on the towel rack
- Shower: Temperature is controlled by moving the silver lever from left (hot) or right (cold), volume of water is controlled by turning on/off the clear plastic knob.
- Wastebasket is under the sink
- Please don’t light candles
- Please let me know if you would like to use the washer and dryer. Kindly pitch in .50 cents for laundry soap
- Please don’t light the fireplace
- Feel free to watch TV – no cable, broadcast only is programmed.
- Access deck, gently pull door handle away from the glass, push handle towards glass to close/lock door
- Rinse dishes before putting in dishwasher
- Garbage is under the sink, recycling is in the pantry and please rinse and dry any plastic or glass thoroughly before using
- WiFi: Center of the First World network; pswd AlwaysL0ve. (“o”in love is a zero) Try using the same network ending in EXT for better access in the bedroom.
- Floor: flooring is sensitive to cleaning agents and water. If you need to clean up a spill please use the spray cleaner marked “floor cleaner” in the pantry and immediately clean up any liquid spills. Dishtowels/rags are located in the cabinet to the left of the dishwasher
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi I'm Avery! I love to be busy and also love living in the heart of downtown Portland. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have about my home. I look forward to hosting you!