Located on the ground floor is a cosy room with modern amenities that include air conditioner, a heater, remote control operated lights, fridge, microwave and can accommodate 3 adults. A private shower toilet and bathroom are also located on the same floor.
In the heart of Tokyo, Hiroo, we built our dream home 3 years ago. Amidst peaceful and posh neighborhood lies our house. Hiroo is a very safe area to live and is home to multiple embassies.
Within close proximity to the railway station, bus stop, hospital, parks, restaurants but still a peaceful surrounding is what makes this house a perfect place to live!
- 1 minute walk from bus stop Higashi-yon chome
- 10-12 minute walk from Ebisu station
- 12-13 minute walk from Hiro-o station
Directions to use bus- From Ebisu station you can take a bus going towards Nisseki Iryou center and get off at Higashi Yon-chome. Cross the street and you will find Mushashino Cleaning Center. Come down the road(its a slope) and our house is second in the row.
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) map hyperlink- (EMAIL HIDDEN)
High speed Wi-Fi is available at all times.
Drinking water is provided.
Tea, coffee, green tea can be served for a price if the hosts are available at home.
On request home cooked breakfast, veg/non-veg meals can be served for a price. This needs to be notified a few hours in advance and is based on seasonality/availability of ingredients.
In the room there are 2 single beds which are spacious for 2 people and can also accommodate a 3rd person if need be else for an extra person we provide a futon that can be used as a floor mattress.
From Narita International Airport (NRT), you can use the Airport Limousine Bus (URL HIDDEN) and get off at Westin Tokyo hotel. From the hotel take a taxi to our home.
You can also take Keisei bus (URL HIDDEN) from Narita airport to Tokyo station. Tokyo station is about 2minutes walk from the bus stop. From Tokyo station change to Yamanote line bound for Ebisu, Shibuya and Shinjuku and get off at Ebisu. station(URL HIDDEN) OR
You can also come using Narita Express train from the airport to Tokyo station. From Tokyo station change to Yamanote line bound for Ebisu, Shibuya and Shinjuku and get off at Ebisu station(URL HIDDEN) OR
If coming from Haneda Airport (HND) airport which is much closer to central Tokyo as compared to Narita airport, you can take a taxi or use train transportation. Take the Keikyu Line to Japan Rail (JR) Shingawa station. From Shinagawa Station, transfer to the Yamanote Line bound for Ebisu, Shibuya, and Shinjuku. Get down at Ebisu Station, proceed to the West Exit.
Directions from Ebisu station to our home is covered under The Space section
1) We expect the guests to treat our house like their own and keep the house clean. Please avoid littering and separate the garbage as explained below.
2) Waste is to be separated based on burnables, glass, pet bottles and cans and kept in separate bags (a bin is provided for burnables, glass and cans can be kept in polythene bags).
3) Soap and shampoo will be provided but please do not take them along with you. Please make sure to carry your own dental and shaving kits. Bath and face towels will be provided.
4) We do not offer washing and drying service at home, however, these services are available in the nearby area. Please don't wash clothes in the bathroom and dry on the towel rack. We have wooden floor and water from clothes will spoil it.
Coin Laundry- (URL HIDDEN)
Kairyoyu Coin Laundry is nearest to our house.
Apart from this dry cleaning service is available at a 1 minute walk from our house
5) We do not allow pets inside the house.
6) Smoking inside the house is not permitted, however, feel free to smoke outside the house (we have an open space in front and behind the house)
7) In case you are coming home late in the night please carry your own keys to avoid disturbance.
8) A penalty of JPY30,000 is levied if the key is lost. (We will have to replace the lock)
9) Please use indoor slippers provided while inside the house and do not take them outside.
10) Switch off the electrical appliances when not in use.
11) We provide a set of fresh towels per couple upon check in and expect our guests to use it during their stay (we are happy to change it once if the stay if for at-least a week or longer). So please dry the towels and use it during your stay.
I am foodie and fun loving person who likes meeting new people and getting to know about different cultures. I have been living in Tokyo with my husband in our beautiful home and I must say Tokyo is a great place to stay. It will be our pleasure to have our guests come over and stay at our house and enjoy the comfort of our home and beauty of Tokyo!