- Fantastic 2 bedroom apartment
- Close to many of Central London's most famous attractions.
- Comfortable and contemporary, perfect for up to 4 adults or a small family
- Secure intercom entry
- All the usual modern conveniences
With a superb central London location, this recently refurbished modern two double bedroom apartment is in a low rise block. It has
- secure intercom entry to the building
- a separate private entrance to the apartment
- wooden floors throughout
- a fitted modern open plan kitchen
- fully furnished.
There is a family bathroom and central heating, but unfortunately no double glazing because of restrictions enforced by the block owners. However lovely communal gardens are also available which are only accessible for people in the apartment block.
The apartment contains:
- Living area with sofa, armchair, Apple TV and a dining table seating 4 people
- Open plan kitchen including a dishwasher, fridge-freezer and washing machine/tumble dryer
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bedroom 2 with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Unlimited wifi
Average walking distances from the apartment:
- Holborn tube station - 4 mins walk
- British Museum - 9 mins
- Covent Garden pubs & theatres - 10 mins
- Oxford Street shops - 13 mins
- Somerset house & river Thames - 15 mins
- St Pancras International train station (Eurostar) - 16 mins
- Leicester Square theatre land - 17 mins
Depending on timings we'll try to meet you at the apartment on your arrival to give you the keys and show you around. You can either leave the keys in the apartment at the end of your stay, or if there is another guest arriving we might see you again. If you have any problems, let us know and we can usually be with you within an hour if necessary, but mostly we'd leave you in peace to enjoy your stay.
Every area in London has its own special and unique feel. Our apartment is close to many famous attractions including theatres, world class restaurants and museums, but still has wonderful hidden gems of traditional pubs, green squares to have a picnic in and quirky boutique shops. You can walk almost everywhere and it's in a really safe area. We lived here for years before moving to the suburbs for our young children but still love it and plan to return when our kids have left home!
Holborn tube on the Piccadilly and Central lines is the closest underground station, only a few minutes walk away and will give you access to the whole city.
There are also plenty of red buses and black taxi cabs on the nearby main road but in central London walking is a great option as distances are short and there aren't any hills!
The Eurostar terminal at St Pancras international is about 15 mins walk away, and Heathrow airport is a direct 1 hour tube ride on the Piccadilly line.
We'd hope we can provide you with a warm welcome and all the practical facilities you might need, plus an extra homely touch. Whatever you decide in terms of us or other hosts, enjoy your stay in our wonderful city.
- Entire apartment in a low storey 1930s block of flats
- Communal gardens only accessible to people in the block
- Facilities including dishwasher, washer/dryer, Apple TV
- Fresh linen and towels for your stay
Interakcija s gostima
Depending on your timings we'll meet you at the apartment on arrival to give you the keys and show you around. You can either leave the keys in the apartment at the end of your stay, or if there is another guest arriving we might see you again. If you have any problems, let us know and we can usually be with you within an hour if necessary, but mostly we'd leave you in peace to enjoy your stay.
Check in is between 2-6pm on the day of your arrival and checkout is at 10am on the day of your departure. Outside of these times, we might have to charge a late check in fee of £40, but let us know and we'll always try our best to accommodate your travel arrangements.
This is a quiet residential block so noise created by guests will not be tolerated. No smoking in the flat or common areas.
Airbnb takes a security deposit for us. If all of the keys are not returned on departure we will charge £100.00. We will charge £100.00 if we smell cigarette smoke in the home after your departure. There are no extra charges unless the property is left untidy, dirty or damaged.
Standard arrival time is: 14.00
Standard departure time is: 10.00
Late check-in fee of £40.00 applies for arrivals after office hours and £50.00 on bank holidays. Standard hours are Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm GMT.