Water villa located in Nyckelviken nature reserve, 15 min by car and 25-30 minuters by bus from Stockholm city. Spectacular view over the Baltic Sea, the archipelago with Fjäderholmarna islands and Kaknästornet.
Unique, charming and newly renovated small house.
- A big terrace in front of the house with panoramic water front view
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- One bedroom with a 120cm wide bed
- A living room with a table for 4 persons and a sofa bed (140 cm wide)
- Small newly renovated kitchen
It is a 300m walk on a bridle road through the nature reserve from the parking area to the house.
No pets, no smoking indoor, no shoes indoor. Show respect for neighbors and the nature. Common sense!
To do before checkout (with or without cleaning service)
- Do the dishes and put everything in place.
- Put your towels and your linen in the laundry basket