2 exquisitely designed villas, seconds from each other, both set around our wonderful swimming pool. Located on the beautiful quieter South coast of Samui, directly on a stunning, peaceful beach, within the privacy of a walled in tropical garden with a lovely swimming pool. Perfect spot for families and friends getting together to enjoy this fabulous island!
For larger groups, please message us to ask about availability for more bedrooms - we have a total of 5 bedrooms available, in 3 villas.
These 2 beautifully designed and decorated villas are located on the quieter South coast of Koh Samui. Off the beaten tourist trail, its a perfect get away spot for those looking for a nice relaxing holiday, whilst still only being a short drive away from the more lively action spots of Koh Samui.
The two villa's are located only seconds walk from each other, and are situated around our swimming pool.
The Master villa has one Kingsize bedroom, a fully equipped modern Western style kitchen, and outdoor Thai-style cooking area, a bathroom with a shower, a wonderful living area, with a TV, comfortable seating and sound system with I-pod docking station and a dining table.
The second villa has two bedrooms ; One Kingsize bedroom, and one bedroom with twin single beds. Each of these bedrooms is ensuite - the Kingsize bedroom has an ensuite with a bath and a shower, the twin has a shower. In the Kingsize bedroom area there is a comfortable seating area, and in the twin bedroom there in an equipped kitchenette area.
All 3 bedrooms have patio doors opening out to the pool decking area, and all three bedrooms have wonderful views out over the garden, swimming pool and the beautiful peaceful beach, which is directly on your doorstep!
Set within a private fenced in tropical garden, there is lots of space for adults and kids alike to enjoy the nature and amazing scenery surrounding the villas!
We have a baby cot and highchair for children, and the swimming pool has a childrens section. We have some toys for any young guests to play with, and the lovely quiet beach is always a hit with our younger guests! The sea at this area, is shallow for quite some distance out, which means for children it is much safer than some other areas of coastline around Samui. For those wishing to swim, there is a channel leading out to deeper water very close by the villa.
We have two single seat kayaks which our guests are welcome to use during their stay! The area directly in front of the villa has a natural reef barrier .. making it a great spot for some kayak-style exploring adventures!
We will provide a welcome pack for you on your arrival - with some basic food items, water and a few drinks, snacks and basic groceries to get you started, and if you would like any help to shop for more groceries please just let us know - we can arrange to have it all here waiting for you on your arrival!
Our villa manager - Khun Tone, lives on site in his own small property. As well as added security for you during your stay, this means our staff are always on hand to help you in any way possible during your stay. We also have a guest relations manager who will come by to visit you at your convenience, and provide you with any information you wish to receive about the amazing sights, activities and dining options available on Koh Samui, and help you to book any of these delightful options you wish to do!
Although we are in a quieter area of Samui, there are still lots of amazing things to see and do close by! And the busier towns of Lamai and Chaweng are only a short 15 - 30 minute drive away too!
The Waterfall and Safari Park , Mummified Monk, Butterfly farms, Samui Tiger Zoo and Aquarium, Frisbee golf, Horse-riding on the beach, ATV adventures, Boat trips, Snorkeling and Kayaking and many more activities can all be located within a 10 minute drive from our property! There are also a number of fantastic restaurants close by - we will gladly give you advice on where to go when you are here!
The property is equipped with 6 quality yoga mats, which our guests are free to use. If you would like our assistance in booking a professional and highly experienced yoga instructor to come and give you and your group private yoga classes at the property just let us know - this has been a very popular choice with lots of our recent guests!
** PLEASE NOTE : We work on a "fair-use" policy for electrical charges. Any electricity used outwith this " fair use" quota will be at an additional charge. The meter reading will be taken when you check in and check-out of the property, and any additional money required to cover the electric will be deducted straight from the mandatory security deposit which must be paid in cash on arrival. If air-conditioning units are used sensibly, we do not expect guests will exceed this fair-use quota.
We look forward to hopefully welcoming you soon, to our own little bit of paradise on Koh Samui!
You will have access to the two lovely villa's we have mentioned in the description (3 bedrooms total) the swimming pool and our beautiful gardens.
From our property, you have direct access to the beach.
We will not allow any other bookings for the 3rd property within the grounds - but it will be closed off and you will not have access to this. You will have exclusive and private access to the pool & gardens.
We have one more villa onsite, so if you would like to book 5 bedrooms for a larger group please let us know!
Interakcija s gostima
Our superb villa manager, Khun Tone, will be on hand throughout your stay to make sure you are comfortable and happy and he will help in any way he can. He's always an instant hit with our guests, and he loves to welcome guests to the property and look after you! Khun Tone lives on site in a private house, so he will always be close by, and this also gives you added security!
We also have our Guest Relations manger, who will be there to welcome you to the villa, give you expert advice about what to see and do on Samui (and of course, let you know about our favourite secret spots that can be found on the island!) and will also be on hand throughout your stay to help you with any excursions or activities you would like to book, help book transport and will recommend the best deals you can get- both while you are here and before you arrive if you like to plan in advance! We like to provide a personal service to all of our guests, so if we can help you in any way or you have any specific wishes for your stay here please just let us know!
We have some simple house rules which must be adhered to. Any guests failing to respect these rules may be asked to vacate the premises, and no refund will be given. These rules are in place for your own safety and enjoyment as well as ensuring our property is looked after.
- Strictly no smoking indoors - there are many covered outdoor areas where you may smoke.
- Please treat our staff with respect at all times. They are doing their best to help you and we expect them to be treated as they deserve to be treated. Their normal working hours are 8am-5pm.
- No drugs/illegal items are allowed within the premises.
- Only guests acknowledged at the time of booking are permitted to stay overnight in the villa/ villa grounds. If you wish to have daytime visitors during your stay, this must be approved by the staff first.
- Please respect our property and leave it as you have found it. Any damages caused must be paid for in full, in cash, even if the costs due exceeds the security deposit paid.
- Please ensure you lock all the doors when you leave the premises. Although we have a very good security system, the safety of your personal possessions is important to us.
- Please turn off air-conditioning units when you are not inside the rooms using them. While in the room using them, please keep all windows and doors closed.
- The toilet plumbing systems here do not work as those you may be used to (this is true for most toilet systems in Thailand!) It is prohibited to flush any toilet paper, feminine sanitary products, tissues, etc down the toilets – please place in the bins provided. The toilets will block very quickly if you fail to adhere to this rule, and you will be charged for the cost of a plumber to remedy the situation.
- Please do not use glass containers in or around the swimming pool (this is for your own safety!)
- If you would like to bring a pet you must notify us first and we must agree that we feel it is suitable.
- All children under 16 years old must be supervised at all times on the property and accompanied by an adult when using the swimming pool. Parents must take responsibility for their children.
- Please respect our neighbours, we live in a wonderful, quiet area of the island, and we would all like to keep it that way! Loud noise is strictly prohibited after 22:00 and we ask you to please respect your surroundings in terms of noise pollution at all times.
- Please respect our property as if it were your own home.
- Please ensure you change from wet bathing costumes before entering the villa or sitting on interior furniture.
- We highly recommend that you keep any valued items (money, passports, jewellery, laptops, cameras, etc) in the personal room safe. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss/theft of any items during your stay at the property.
- We have 2 lovely, friendly dogs living on the property grounds. Satang (the golden colour) and Ploy (the black colour) Please ask Tone before giving them any food/ treats, for the dogs health we have to monitor what they eat!
- Please do not encourage the dogs to come inside any of the rooms in the property at any time. They are not allowed inside, and unless encouraged actively to come inside they are very well behaved and will not do it!
- Sometimes the dogs can mistake your personal possessions for toys. Please ensure that you keep your shoes inside the buildings at all times, and make sure all your personal possessions in any of the outdoor areas are out of reach of the dogs . We cannot take responsibility for any of your personal possessions which the dogs may take or damage during your stay. (We would like to point out that this does not happen very often, and generally speaking they are very well behaved and our guests normally love them!)
- A security deposit of $500 must be paid in cash upon your arrival. All damages must be paid for, in cash, even if they exceed the Security Deposit paid.
- A “fair-use” policy for electricity is implied. You will be allocated 60 units of electric per day, included in the price of the accommodation. Any excess use, will be charged at a rate of 5thb per unit. Any extra electric charges due, may be deducted directly from your Security Deposit. If the amount due exceeds the Security Deposit, all costs must be paid for in full. Upon your arrival the electric meter reading will be taken, and again on the day of check-out, before you are due to leave, by our staff. Guests must sign the form with the electric meter readings taken.
-Kayaks are used at the guests own risk - the villa accepts no liability for any accidents, and any damages caused to the kayaks must be paid in full by guests.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Ovaj domaćin ima 17 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije