In the heart of a peaceful forest our house is typical of the Sologne region, bordering the Loire Valley. The location is quiet and noiseless. After visit to the castles of Chambord (13km) or Cheverny (23km) you will enjoy a swim in your private, heated 9/11 meters pool, a stroll on our 30 acres property or relax by the side of our pond.
Many public paths allow you distant treks on foot or bicycle and offer many opportunities for birds and animal watching.
The guest house includes
- a sitting-room with TV and DVD, leather sofa and 2 arm-chairs;
- a bedroom with a 140cm bed on the ground-floor and on the big mezzanine 2 beds of 90cm each, also at your disposal a sofa-bed for two;
- a kitchen with micro-wave owen, hot plates, freezer and refrigerator plus dishes for 12 people;
- a bathroom with toilet and shower
- washing and drying machines.
Directly adjoining the guest house there is a 40sq-m sitting/dinning room with another fully equipped kitchen, 2 big tables and a chimney.
Come and enjoy our guesthouse!