Our tastefully crafted Tahoe cabin is located in quiet old school Tahoe neighborhood, just blocks from the beach, golf course, biking trails, Bijou Park and minutes to Heavenly Ski Resort. In close proximity to grocery stores, general stores, and restaurants.
You will have one bedroom, one bathroom, living room, dining area, breakfast nook and kitchen all to yourself during your stay.
You will not have access to the bedrooms located off of the living room hallway. This is owner’s private area and it will remain unoccupied and locked during your stay.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm available any time via phone or Airbnb messaging to answer your questions.
* The house is privately owned. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
* Absolutely NO SMOKING on premises. You will be charged $500 for smoking on premises in addition to any smoking odor removal charges.
* Please note that occupancy is limited to 4 persons. You may be asked to leave without a refund if maximum is exceeded.
* No shoes in the house. Please leave your shoes outside or right inside entry.
* We love animals, but sorry no pets (including small dogs).
* Do not park on street. Cars can only be parked in paved driveway (not on grass, dirt, etc.) and limited to number of 2 spaces provided. You will be fined for street parking by the city during times of snow removal.
* Make sure not to leave snacks and food outside at night or in your car, it can attract the bears and they have been known to scratch car paint.
* Do not leave any valuables in your car.
* Please respect our neighbors. As per city rental ordinance, occupants shall not disturb, annoy, endanger or interfere with any neighbors at any time.
* Observe "Quiet Hours" between 10:00PM and 8:00AM. If the police are called to the residence for a noise complaint you can and will be issued a citation of $250 for a first offense. Absolutely NO PARTIES at the house.
* Please conserve energy by turning off fireplace, space heater and lights while not in home.
* There is no air conditioning in this home. Most private homes in Lake Tahoe do not have AC since we have very short and mild summer season. You can just open the windows and doors. That will cool the home down quickly.
* Trash: Please do not place plastic bags outside for trash pick up. Only leave trash in the bear box in front of the house. Make sure bags are not leaking. Make sure bear box is properly locked.
** Any guest who violates the City ordinance and causes a neighbor to take legal or other action against the owner of the property, will be directly responsible for any of the owner’s fees (legal or other) until the situation is settled in or out of court.