Possibly the most luxurious beachfront home in Montecito.
This is where the Kennedys might have stayed if they had summered on the West Coast. Located in the prestigious gated community of Sea Meadow in Montecito, this glorious 7000 square foot French Normandy style home sits amidst beautifully landscaped grounds and tropical foliage. We imagine Jack and Bobby playing touch football on the beach, which is located mere steps from the home. Jackie would love the home's beautiful furnishings, fine arts and antiques. And the entire Kennedy clan would welcome the tranquility of this rare beachfront home with 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, and lovely ocean, island and coastline views.
Hand craftsmanship is evident throughout this spacious home, from the steel and glass doors that frame its ocean view upon entering, to the hand-hewn hardwood floors, custom crown mouldings and fine cabinetry found in almost every room. Let the sound of the waves soothe you to sleep each night in one of the 5 bedrooms, each with en-suite bath, creating comfort and privacy for larger groups. The upstairs master suite, with its oceanside balcony, romantic fireplace and beautifully appointed bath, is truly a private sanctuary.
This spectacular estate comes complete with a fully stocked gourmet kitchen with 6-burner Viking cook top range, Subzero refrigerator, dishwasher, large island with extra sink, butler’s pantry, built-in desk, and all the amenities that one would expect it a home of this grandeur. The gourmet kitchen opens to the ocean view family room with fireplace and breakfast nook. Enjoy your morning coffee or have a leisurely breakfast out on one of the many patios, as fishing boats head out to the Channel Islands and the surfers catch the early morning waves. There is also a formal dining room that seats 12.
The enchanting, elegant grounds beautifully compliment the graceful interior of this property. There are numerous patios and outdoor seating areas, all with unobstructed ocean views. This lovely property provides an excellent experience of Santa Barbara life, whether cozying up inside by one of the many fireplaces, sitting outside with a glass of wine and watching the pelicans fly by, or venturing off on a stroll to the charming shops and eateries of Coast Village Road. Who needs Cape Cod?
Guests will receive a check in email with arrival instructions and lockbox codes for the home. If you have any questions, there will be additional contact information in that email.
Interakcija s gostima
We are here to help if you need us, but you have full access to the home.
- Only one of the bedrooms is located downstairs and is handicap accessible.
- Hammond’s Beach is a public beach, and one of Santa Barbara’s most beautiful places to stroll.
- Everyone in your group must be over 40 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Even after a stay is approved through Airbnb, the reservation is contingent on the guests speaking with the owner of the home.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 10 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 3
- A credit card preauthorization of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
- This property cannot be used for weddings, parties or organized events.
A credit card charge is required for the security deposit, and pet deposit if applicable, at the time of checkin for stays of 30 days or more