Beautiful lake views from home and deck and a private dock for swimming, fishing, and boating in provided canoe and rowboat plus a community-owned private sand beach a short walk away and community activities on site. Laundry room and parking area.
LAKEFRONT HOUSE, 3 bedrooms, lovely lake views
$1200/wk.; $2200 for two weeks; $4000/month; added days prorated.
On beautiful Fourth Lake, Lake Luzerne, NY, in the Adirondacks.
• Swim, canoe, or row from your own dock right outside your back door (boats provided) or walk the footpath (5 minutes by land or water) to Fourth Lake Community’s lifeguard-protected private sand beach.
• Kayak, sail, or fish on a peaceful, protected lake (motor boats not permitted).
• Relax or entertain on your own large deck right over the lake (includes barbecue).
• Enjoy beach and Fourth Lake Community House activities (barbecues, dancing, lectures, musical entertainment, and other social gatherings).
• 5 minutes from Town of Lake Luzerne, 10 minutes from Lake George and Corinth, 15 minutes from Glens Falls and the Lake George shopping outlets, and 35 minutes from Saratoga Springs.
• Bedrooms: Master bedroom (with full bath) overlooking the lake with access to deck through sliding glass doors; one large and one small bedroom, both with lake views, downstairs; perfect for a couple or a small family. All linens provided.
• Living room with fireplace and lake view through sliding glass doors onto deck.
• Two full baths, one up and one downstairs.
• Dining area with picture window lake view.
• Kitchen completely equipped, including dishwasher.
• Amenities: Cable television and Internet available; electric heat and room air conditioning; laundry room with washer and dryer; equipped with row boat and canoe.
In the area:
• Tennis, golf, mountain climbing, horseback riding, tubing, and rafting on the Hudson, courses at the Adirondack Folk School as well as shopping and antiquing all minutes away.
• Saratoga racing and Saratoga Performing Arts Center performances as well as Skidmore College events just a half hour away.
Availability: June 1 to mid-October.
•post-Labor Day rentals at reduced rates.
Email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Guests have access to all Community grounds, including private beach.
Interakcija s gostima
We live within the Community and someone will be available to assist you.
We do not allow pets or smoking on the premises.
We don't allow smoking. For our neighbors' sake, we urge guests to be considerate and keep noise moderate early in the day and late at night.
I spend most of my vacation time in the Adirondacks, surrounded by family and friends. I enjoy walking and jogging on country roads and hiking trails, working in my vegetable garden, cooking, and swimming in Fourth Lake. It is very satisfying to me when others come to enjoy the Adirondacks as I do.