Since the 17th century cattle grazed and tobacco was grown at La Grace now known as Escapade.
In 1991, after a long period of dilapidation, my father purchased the farm. It took two years of hard work, with the help of many to renovate the farm into a beautiful guests house.
Ever since, Escapade has offered those who stay here privacy and calm in a rural, yet luxurious environment.
- Pets are allowed if they do not sleep on the bed.
- Breakfast is available at €8 per person.
- An extra (single) bed can be requested at a cost of €10 a night.
- Most importantly we want you to have a wonderful time here, so let us know if there is anything you need!
- Smoking is permitted outside of room on the terrace.