**Ask how to get a 20% - 42% discount off of the Airbnb calculated price for 3+ night stays**
Newly remodeled condo with view of the harbor & lake. Enjoy the outdoor & indoor pools; hot tub; tennis, basketball, and sand volleyball courts; fire pit; playground; grill; boat lift; puzzles; games; toys; and more!
Come unpack your bags, put your boat on the lift in the harbor, and call some friends or family to visit you!
This condo unit provides access to a long list of on-site amenities that many other rentals don't offer (indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, etc.). This condo can also comfortably accommodate guests with extra sleeping quarters, extra seats for meals, extra restrooms in the building, extra off street parking, and LOTS of activities available on site!
- Complete custom interior remodel completed by an experienced custom home builder.
- One bedroom+ (sliding door closes off living room making living room into a private second sleeping venu for guests),
- One bathroom+ (extra restrooms with showers in lower common area of building)
- Comfortably sleeps 4 adults.
- King bed (Back Bedroom) with down filled comforter/duvet cover
- Queen bed with upgraded Air Dream mattress and extra memory foam mattress (harbor side room pull out couch). Has down filled comforter/duvet cover
- High quality queen air mattress with bedding is in condo for use if needed to accomodate more sleeping arrangements.
- 796 SQ Ft
- Close to elevator (no need to use stairs)
- All utilities included
- All new stainless steel appliances.
- Custom built-in stone fireplace (electric)
- Unique custom sliding door can close off living room so that living room can serve as a private 2nd bedroom (when fold out couch is converted into a bed) with door for guests.
- Dimmable LED can lights in living room/kitchen
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and bathroom
- Oversized wrap around peninsula eating area in kitchen with seating for 6 people
- Open kitchen/living room concept allows for great entertaining opportunities
- Under cabinet lighting in kitchen
- All new WoodHarbor kitchen cabinets with sought after features (Soft close doors and drawers, Pull out waste basket, Glass front corner cabinet)
- Washer/dryer located in the unit (and additional coin operated laundry machines in lower level of building)
- Some toys for young children
- Games available
- Some pool toys available for use in the indoor pool (use at your own risk)
- Secured building
- Boat Slip/Lift with electric lift available in protected harbor (separate charge)
- Dedicated off street trailer parking area
- Boat lift has electric outlet at the dock next to the lift
- Boat lift is available to be used the entire open water season (all spring/summer/fall). The lift canopy and electric motor are put on in April/May each year and removed September/October each year.
- Boat lift has electric motor in place while the canopy is on. If you are renting the lift when the motor is not on; you will need to hand crank the lift up and down (using the large, easy to use wheel)
- The lift is setup for V-hull boats. It is possible to tie a pontoon boat inside the lift (you are responsible/liable if the boat comes loose and crashes into other boats in the harbor) and only raise the lift up slightly.
On site amenities:
- Indoor pool (in same building as condo unit)
- Outdoor pool (short walk around the Harbor)
- Hot tub (in same building as condo unit)
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball court
- Community room (in lower level of building with Foosball & ping pong) (only available for guest use when not reserved by others in the condo complex. We will not reserve this for guests/renters.)
- Ample off-street parking for guests
- Fire pit
- Lake dock
- boat slip/lift (extra charge)
In Condo Unit:
- Smart TV
- Toys for children ages 1-3
- Wifi intenet
- Pool toys (use at your own risk)
Interakcija s gostima
You can always e-mail, call, or text us during your stay if you need anything.
- Prices listed include tax.
- Some dates have higher rates which are programed into Airbnb's system because we are intending to schedule maintenance work on those dates or because they are high demand dates. You are still welcome to book these dates. If the date you are looking to book seems dramatically higher then you are willing to pay; we envourage you to try some other dates or mesage us and we would be happy to help point you to a lower cost date.
- If you are searching for an amazing deal on a summer stay; look at dates in September and early June; small stays between existing reservations on our calendar; and last min. bookings of less than 20 days in advance.
- For all reservations we require a signed rental agreement.
- 20% for 3-5 nights. Airbnb's system DOES NOT automatically do this discount. You must request the dates you want and then MESSAGE US so we can manually add this discount for you.
- 25% for 6-29 nights. Airbnb automatically adds this discount and it is built in to the price displayed if you do 7-29 nights. For a 6 night stay you must request the dates you want and then MESSAGE US so we can manually add this discount for you.
- 37% for 30+ nights. (25% discount plus removal of the 12% tax for short term stays) Airbnb automatically adds this discount and it is built in to the price displayed.
- 5% Repeat renter discount for any renter who stayed with us in the 18 month period prior to the current booking. Airbnb's system DOES NOT automatically do this discount. You must request the dates you want and then MESSAGE US so we can manually add this discount for you.
June 1st - Sept 30th
- Max reservation length is 30 nights.
Oct 1st - May 31st
- $925/mo (+ utilities)
- Stays less than 1 month during Nov through April typically not accepted more than 30 days in advance. Message us for more details.
Boat Lift/Slip in protected Harbor:
- $125/ week. ($125 is minimum charge).
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the condo and not allowed on the private balcony.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above are the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed. The condominium association has a $25 per night fine for renters having pets. If the owner is fined by the association for such fee; the owner will pass the fee along to renter. Renter will also be responsible for any damage done by the pet. Renter may also be evicted immediately without refund if renter has a pet in the unit. The homeowners association has video surveillance of the premises and is able to track who has pets.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
9. Hot Tub: (association provided hot tub in lower level of the building) When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
10. Fireplace: Please do not leave the electric fireplace on for extended periods of time. You may use the remote, but when you are done please shut it off using the physical switch on the fireplace itself.
11. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms that occur during your stay.
12. Balcony: This condo has a private patio. Please use with caution. Please supervise children’s use of the patio. Owner is not responsible for injuries resulting from you or your guests jumping off the balcony.
13. Use of Association Grounds & Amenities: This unit is located in The Harbourage. The Harbourage amenities include: indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, tennis courts, basketball courts, picnic pavilion, lake dock, and volleyball court. Tenant (and Tenant’s guests) agree to use all amenities respectfully, to abide by all posted rules, and clean up all trash and debris when done using an amenity. Tenant is not permitted to have any more than the number of people in Tenant’s “rental party” mentioned in the lease agreement plus 2 additional people at either pool at any time. (no large gatherings in the pools). Tenant (and Tenant’s guests) agree to not use all chairs at the pool; and if needed, to move their stuff from some chairs and tables so that other people or groups of people at the pool can have tables and chairs available.
14. Check-in: Upon check-in please look over the unit to ensure that nothing is damaged or missing. Please also review the unit inventory to ensure that there is nothing missing on the unit inventory. Notify homeowner immediately if something is damaged or missing.
15. Fish Cleaning is not permitted in the condo unit nor anywhere else on the condominium property. The homeowners association has a fine for cleaning fish on the property. If the owner is fined by the association for such fee; the owner will pass the fine along to renter. Renter will also be responsible for any clean up expenses related to the fish cleaning. Renter may also be evicted immediately without refund if renter is found cleaning fish on the property. The homeowners association has video surveillance of the premises and is able to track these types of activities.
16. In-Unit Washer/Dryer: The machine both washes and dries the clothes. Please keep the lint trap cleaned. This is a high efficiency washer. It can only take HE approved detergent. DO NOT USE anything other than HE detergents. There is detergent in the closet you can use. If you use a substantial amount of detergent then please replace the detergent in the closet so there is some for the next guest. When doing heavily soiled laundry or bigger loads you can use the coin operated washers and dryers located in the lower level of the building next to the men’s locker room (same level as the pool).
17. Check-out: Upon check-out:
- Strip the beds and put all used sheets, comforters, and pillow cases.
Place in a pile with all used towels in the bedroom(URL HIDDEN) - Review unit inventory to ensure that everything is in the unit (you will(URL HIDDEN) be asked to pay for any missing items.
- Put all clean dishes back into cupboards and drawers where they
- Run dishwasher with any remaining dirty dishes
- Feel free to leave any sealed (and not expired) food items in the fridge
or on the counter for the next guest. All opened food must be thrown
- Empty all trash cans (one in kitchen and one in bathroom). Put new
trash bags in the trash cans. Put all trash in trash shoot (walk out
condo door and turn left. Trash room will be on your right).
- Make sure there is nothing left in the washer/dryer. Leave door to
washer/dryer open and soap compartment open.
- Make sure all lights are off including the patio light (easy to forget)
- Close curtains in living room.
- Shut blind in bedroom
- Turn off heating/cooling unit in bedroom
- Turn off heating/cooling unit in living room
- Turn off fireplace (using physical switch on unit)
- Lock the sliding glass door
- Call homeowner to notify that you are leaving.
- Lock the front door behind you when you leave.