Great location, beautiful home! 4BR/3.5BA luxury home in downtown Breckenridge. 2 blocks to Main St., on ski shuttle route. Sleeps 10: two king beds, five twin beds, twin sleeper sofa. Private hot tub, gas fireplace, washer/dryer, Wi-Fi.
LUXURY 4 BR, 3.5 BA PRIVATE HOME – HOT TUB – DOWNTOWN, ON SHUTTLE ROUTE
This beautiful 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom luxury home is a perfect retreat for large families and groups of up to 10 people. Sitting just two short blocks from all of the shopping and dining of Breckenridge’s Main Street and on the ski shuttle route, this is the absolute perfect mountain location! The large deck boasts great views of Breckenridge Ski Resort and a gas grill, and you’ll love taking a dip in the private hot tub after a long day on the slopes.
As you enter the home, the inviting living room welcomes you with plenty of seating and a gas fireplace and LCD TV. It’s the perfect spot to cozy up and share stories about the day’s skiing, or in the summer, hiking, mountain biking and more. The beautiful, fully equipped kitchen is complete with a double oven and a flat cooktop that the chef of the house is going to love. The large dining table has seating for seven people, and there is room for 2 more at the breakfast bar. With LCD TV’s in every room, showers lined with beautiful tile and lovely décor, this home is truly luxurious!
Other amenities include a one-car garage with parking for two additional vehicles, air conditioning, a washer/dryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Don’t wait to lock in this beautiful home and great location for your mountain getaway. Call or book online today!
- Master bedroom: king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bedroom 2: two extra-long twin beds (default setup; can be made into king bed upon request), twin sleeper sofa, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Bedroom 3: king bed, shares bathroom with bedroom 4 (shower only).
- Bedroom 4: three twin beds (unique corner one-over-two design).
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces — 3 spaces total.
- Business and Occupational License #2653.
Directions to our Breckenridge Office from Denver for Check-in:
Take I-70 west to exit 203 (CO-9 South). At the top of the exit follow the roundabout to Hwy 9 South towards Breckenridge. Continue 9.6 miles to the second roundabout just as you enter the Town of Breckenridge. Stay on left lane. At the roundabout, proceed straight through the roundabout to access Main Street Breckenridge. Turn right at the second light, Ski Hill Road, and turn immediately left into the first parking lot with a large brown building. You will see "Summit Rentals" on the building sign. Building address is 111 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Short term parking is available for check-ins in front of the building. Summit Mountain Rentals is located up the stairs and to your right.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $500 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Ovaj domaćin ima 518 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.