Make Alphabet City and the East Village your home away from home in my light and bright, plant-filled, spacious apartment! Fully equipped one bedroom. Bars, restaurants, Tompkins Square Park and the L train are all steps away. Can sleep 2 or 4 if also using the air mattress.
This is a unique 1 BDR for its size and charm- an oasis to come back to after a day of city life. The three windows in the apartment bring in daylight all day and receive direct afternoon light. Listen to the birds that feed on the bird feeder outside on the fire escape!!
Guests will have access to the entire apartment:
- bedroom with queen bed, dresser, wardrobe
- living room with couch, comfy chair, workstation and monitor. Monitor has hookups for both Mac and Windows to stream any content.
- full kitchen with all appliances including microwave, toaster, tea kettle, French press and all the pots/pans, cooking utensils, and dishware you would need
- bathroom with bath / tub combination
There is also wireless Bluetooth BOSE speakers, an AC unit and high speed WiFi. There are two closets in the apartment which I ask you not to go in / use, but there will be a dresser and wardrobe for you to unpack your things.
You will be provided: fresh towels, clean sheets, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies, coffee and tea, dish soap and hand soap, heating and AC, WiFi.
Interakcija s gostima
Very available by phone / text / email
Please note this is a 4th floor walk up, requiring 3 flights of stairs to access.
- No smoking
- No parties
- Please take off your shoes in the entry way
- Please take the trash out each evening to help prevent critters
- This is my home, please respect it as you would yours!
New Yorker of 5 years that loves plants, adventures, traveling, the outdoors, skiing, good food, and soul & funk music! Strong believer in the power of positive thinking and laughing every day.