Fabulously spacious coastal home with great sea views perfect for a family holiday or a romantic get away.
Our neighbouring section may be available to give you lots of land for the kids to 'run around' on..it is also handy to park the boat. Please note this may be being used for owner's friends camping etc and may not be available.
Hot, luxurious Spa Pool available for your stay!
An array of games .... and sporting equipment in The Shrimp Shack / under the house for yours' / kids' enjoyment!
Holiday Home Guest Terms and Conditions
Check In and Check Out
1. Check In is from 2.00pm and Check Out is by 10.00am Prompt. Whilst we are more than happy to provide early Check In and late Check Out wherever possible, this can only be confirmed in writing ... it is dependent on other bookings at the time.
1. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. In the event that any additional persons stay at the property, an additional fee may be charged according to our usual rates and/or we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
2. No pets: guests or visitors allowed unless agreed in writing
3. All homes are non-smoking indoors. We reserve the right to terminate a guest's stay without refund if we become aware of guests or their visitors smoking indoors. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any smoke fumes from the property.
4. No tents/camping on the property without prior written approval.
5. All guests are expected to behave reasonably and with consideration in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties. All music, conversation to be taken inside by midnight and kept at a reasonable level. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
6. Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
7. This property is monitored for Drugs for your safety.
8. Spa Pool must be locked at all times when not in use and children and inconfident swimmers must have adult supervision.
9. No Glass in pool area.
10. Please wash all sand off before entering house and spa.
Breakages, Losses and Guest Charges
1. All breakages or losses must be reported immediately to us. Whilst we will not pursue reimbursement for minor accidental damage or normal wear and tear, the total cost of making good any other damage or loss to the property, garden or contents will be charged. Please note this includes the removal of consumable items from the property which are provided for guest use whilst in-house and are not intended to be taken off site (examples include cleansers, dishwashing liquid, toiletries etc).
2. It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys are lost or not returned. All associated costs will be charged if this occurs. Similarly any remote controls will be replaced at your cost if lost or not returned.
3. Guests are expected to leave the property free of all rubbish, bottles etc... BBQ, all appliances and oven must be cleaned by guests also if used
All furniture, soft furnishings (Inside and Outside) to be returned to their pre-arrival positions on departure. It would be appreciated if you could strip all used beds of the sheets and pillowcases and place in laundry.
4. Reasonable usage of gas, electricity and water provided at the property are included in your rates. Please note...our rates do not cover gas bottle refills.
5. The WiFI is for paying guests only and not for visitors. Illegal downloads strictly prohibited
6. Management and owners are not liable for loss to you of any personal belongings while you are in the property. We recommend that you have travel insurance to cover you in the event of an unforeseeable loss during your stay. Guest items found by our management staff are kept in our office for one month before discarding. It is the guest's responsibility to follow up any items that may have been left behind at the property. We request that guests send a reply paid envelope in order for us to return the items.
1. You should not wait until you return home before complaining about any matter as no inspection can be carried out when others are occupying the property. We welcome hearing from you in relation to any complaints or concerns and prefer that you phoned us immediately if important, rather than when you depart, so that matters can be resolved quickly...
1. Property management and the owners enter into this agreement and is not liable to you in relation to the property or any services.
2. Neither property management nor the owner of the property can be held responsible for failure or interruption to power or services to the property for reasons beyond our control.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, property management and the owner disclaim all warranties in relation to the provision of services and the use of the property, and otherwise our liability is limited at our option to the supply of the relevant services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
4. Neither property management nor the owners are liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits which result from use of the property and services provided to you.
Ovaj domaćin ima 13 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Alan and I are in our fifties - happily self employed. We both have years of experience in hospitality and enjoy meeting and ensuring guests have the best stay and kiwi experience possible. We have travelled extensively, enjoy fishing in our boat and love cooking up a storm.... especially Alan's world famous battered fish!...with chips.
I manage several holiday homes, mainly here on the North Shore (the best place in Auckland!) and we also Homestay.