Retreat from the stress and noise of the world for a while. Come to the Forest Haven where you can enjoy peace and quiet, yet still be just a short drive away from the restaurants and attractions in Charlottesville. Shenandoah National Park and the Blue Ridge Parkway are also within an easy drive. This immaculately clean and modern apartment is located in a beautiful wooded setting surrounded by nature and wildlife. Once you get here, you may not want to leave!
* Large studio apartment apartment (approx 600 square feet) located in a peaceful, wooded setting.
* Immaculately clean (Really! Read the reviews!)
* California king bed and a twin bed. Twin air mattress is also available if needed.
* Full-sized kitchen with full-sized appliances (Refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster oven, garbage disposal).
* Kitchen has dishes, pots and pans, and utensils.
* Private entrance and off-street parking.
* Approximately 15-20 minutes to UVA and downtown Charlottesville. Twenty-five minutes to Shenandoah National Park and Blue Ridge Parkway.
* Good chance of seeing wildlife. Deer, squirrels, birds are the most likely visitors. Foxes and raccoons less frequently. Black bear if you are extremely lucky.
* This apartment is devoted entirely to Airbnb guests (ie: the apartment does not contain any of my clutter)
Your accommodation is a large studio apartment on the lower level of our home. The apartment is clean, carpeted (new carpet as of August 2015), and has lots of light. One of its best features is the beautiful wooded surroundings. Deer, squirrels, and birds are abundant. You may even see a fox or a raccoon! The apartment has its own private entrance, so you can come and go as you please with no worries. The apartment also has a shaded patio and off-street parking. Its furnishings include a king-sized bed, a twin bed, 40" TV with TiVo, Netflix, and DVD player, a sofa, and an easy chair. A fourth guest is welcome to sleep on our air mattress. The bathroom is recently renovated with a pedestal sink and bamboo flooring. The apartment has a full kitchen, which includes a full-sized refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster oven. The apartment has wireless internet. A washer and dryer is available if needed.
The apartment is located in a very quiet and safe area approximately 8 miles west of Charlottesville. To get here, you must travel of 0.4 miles on a well-maintained gravel road. The road is perfectly fine. An SUV is NOT needed here. I only mention the road so that you will not be surprised. It takes about 15 minutes to drive to downtown Charlottesville and the University of Virginia from here, and about twenty-five minutes to drive to the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive/Shenandoah National Park. You might also enjoy exploring the numerous vineyards and wineries that are nearby.
My family and I (two adults and one child) live in the upper part of the house. We do not smoke and have no pets.
Check out my guidebook (link is at the upper right of this page) to see some of my favorite area attractions.
Guests have access to off-street parking, a basketball goal, and a shared washer and dryer.
Interakcija s gostima
I do my best to greet guests when they first arrive to welcome them (you) to Charlottesville and to show them around the apartment. Whenever we have chance encounters, I always try to check with them to make sure they are comfortable in the apartment. If guests need to reach me when they are here, I encourage them to knock on the door to my house, call me, or text.
The apartment can be accessed by wheelchair via a smooth but slightly downhill sidewalk. The apartment has enough room to easily maneuver a wheelchair. The shower, however, is not a walk-in or roll-in shower.
- No pets or animals of any kind.
- No indoor smoking.
- Nothing illegal.
- No subletting.
- No overnight guests not included in the Airbnb reservation.
Our insurance company made us put this in...
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This short-term rental agreement is between Forest Haven, LLC (hereafter “Forest Haven”), the landlord, and the Primary Guest specified in the Airbnb reservation request (hereafter referred to as “Primary Guest”).
By making this Airbnb reservation the Primary Guest accepts this short term rental agreement.
The dates of this agreement are the reservation dates. Incorporated by reference into this short term rental agreement is the accommodation address and owner information in the House Manual in this Airbnb listing.
Check-in date: Per Airbnb reservation
Check-in time: after noon
Check-out date: Per Airbnb reservation
Check-out time: before noon
Primary Guest is responsible for ensuring that the accommodation is left in the condition it was in upon check-in. Primary Guest shall be liable for any damages caused by his or her own acts and omissions (including without limitation failure to timely vacate the accommodation) and also for the acts and omissions of any individuals that Primary Guest invites or otherwise allows into the accommodation.
Additionally, Primary Guest shall comply with the following requests and/or instructions:
- The Owner has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Guests waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Guests shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
- The Guests shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guests shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Owner as being immediately habitable by the next guests. Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
- The Guests shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
- No animals or pets of any kind are to be brought onto the premises.
- The Guests shall not sublet the property.
- Parking is limited to three vehicles.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Immediately notify the landlord of any defects or dangerous conditions in and about the premises of which the Guests becomes aware.
- People other than those list in the Airbnb reservation may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Primary Guest.
- Forest Haven is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Forest Haven is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. It is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Guests and landlord are entitled to quiet enjoyment of the premises. Guests will not create a nuisance by annoying, disturbing, inconveniencing, or interfering with the quiet enjoyment and peace and quiet of landlord or any other nearby residents.
By completing the Airbnb reservation the Primary Guest acknowledges and agrees to comply with this agreement.
Ovaj domaćin ima 11 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My family and I have lived in Charlottesville for fifteen years. We love the natural beauty that is everywhere around Charlottesville. We go hiking whenever we can. I am a social worker, and my husband is an IT specialist. We have had great experiences through Airbnb. We look forward to meeting you!