*Near the central Tokyo of Shibuya(渋谷), 9min by train
*6 min walk toToritsu-daigaku station(都立大学駅) of Tokyu Toyoko line(東急東横線), convenient but quiet area
*Cozy and specious with all household necessities
*Free pocket speed WiFi
6 min on foot from Toritsu-daigaku station(都立大学駅) of Tokyu Toyoko line(東急東横線), my apartment is good designed and well prepared, two bedrooms seperated by sliding door with two double beds, modern kitchen, bathroom and toilet. All the household necessities are prepared. It can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. It is perfect for family or friends for sightseeing or business etc, also a real experience of Japanese culture or lifestyle in Tokyo.
Around Toritsu-daigaku station(都立大学駅), there are many kinds of Japanese restaurants, cafe, drug and convenience stores, one coin shops, supermarket, bank etc. It is convenient for shopping or living. Especially, there is a very nice cherry blossom lined greenway near to my apartment, you can take a walk along it to Tokyo Institute of Technology(東工大) or Jiyugaoka(自由ヶ丘) etc. to find another side in Tokyo.
Although it is located near central Tokyo, from Toritsu-daigaku station(都立大学駅), it takes only 22min to get to Yokohama(横浜), another wonderful city in this area, by train directly. Also, the most ancient city of Kamakura(鎌倉) in this area can be easily reached just transfer one times. It is suggested a good base to explore Tokyo and Yokohama area.
INTERNET: free Pocket Speed WiFi
LIVING ROOM&BED ROOM: TV/ air conditioner (cooling & heating) / 2 seat sofa /table/chair/ 2 double bed
KITCHEN: 2-gas burner / microwave oven / fridge and freezer / rice cooker / toaster / electric kettle / dishes, cutlery and cup
BATHROOM: shower and bathtub / shampoo, conditioner & body soap /hand soap/hair dryer /washlet toilet
LAUNDRY: washing machine / indoor clothes dryer/ laundry powder / hangers and pegs / iron /vacuum cleaner
TOWELS: enough towels for all guests
Coin parking lot nearby
You will have the whole apartment to yourselves and not share with anyone else.
Interakcija s gostima
I will be very happy if I can help you before or during your travel in Japan. I can speak English, Chinese and Japanese, so we can communicate easily in your favorite language if necessary.
Check in: any time from 3:00PM
Check out: 10:00AM
* Early morning arrival: You can put your luggage at the apartment from 10:30AM, so you can walk around Toritsudaigaku without heavy bags until check in.
*Late night arrival: late check in any time is no problem. Toritudaigaku station has 24H convenience stores and restaurants if you want to buy something.
1) No Smoking.
2) Please turn off the lights, air-conditioner/heater and other electric devices when you leave the house to save energy.
3) Please take off your shoes and/or put on slippers when you enter the room.
4) Please separate your garbage as follows, and put them into different plastic bags:
a) Burnable (food, paper, plastic)
b) Non-burnable (metal, ceramic etc)
c) Recyclable (eg Plastic bottles, cans and glasses)
5) Please keep quiet and do not make any noise at room because most Japanese love quiet. No party and loud music can be allowed. Please refrain from talking to the neighbors in order not to disturb them, if you have any questions, please contact with me.
6) The apartment can be only used by the members of people ordered in BNB, other persons are forbidden get into the apartment.
7) Please take care of the things in the apartment and keep room clean just like in your own home.
8) Don't lose the pocket WIFI and Key or you will be charged to replace it.
9) Although Japan is very safe, please lock the door when you leave the apartment and take the expensive items with you, the host has no responsible for the lose of your luggage.
10) Please supervise children at all times. Children should never be left unsupervised on balcony. Don`t leave young children alone in the apartment. The host will not be held liable for any accident or injury.
Thank you for your courtesy in observing these rules, and then make yourself at home and enjoy the travel in Tokyo and Yokohama!
I once worked in different country, local people give me a lot of kindness and help, such oversea experience is useful for me to understand peoples from different cultures and give them necessary help. I also love traveling, jogging and music, I am looking forward to your visiting and having a good memory in Tokyo.