Between Tokyo and Kyoto in Japan`s country side, in Traditional farmers village. Surrounded by Green Mountains, Bamboo forests, Rivers and Green Tea Fields.
Activities: Hiking with view of Mt. Fuji, Local walk crossing Bamboo grove and green tea fields, Green Tea ceremony, Bamboo weaving work shop,
2 Bicycles, River swimming, Hot spring and More.
Please look at Yui Valley com, F B and G. map for more info
We are located in Shizuoka, between Tokyo and Kyoto on the Shinkansen line (exp. train), so the Access here is easy and comfortable.
Our traditional house that we is a 91 years old house, that we renovate.
The house is 85 square meter, has wooden structure, elevated slightly off the ground.
Sliding paper doors are used in place of walls. The floor is Tatami floor.
2 Big living rooms, two bed rooms, kitchen,
toilet, shower/ bath room and an out side deck.
we also have small garden.
While you are here we will stay in another house just next door.
River - under the house there is small river - clean water, lovely sound, very refreshing to deep in at the hot summer.
* Children - We can host children only from 7 years old. Thank you for your understanding, and we are sorry for the inconvenient.
* Winter- We are closed every year during winter - November to end of March, because its too cold, sorry for this.
*Nature - we live in the country side very close with nature.
you will see all kind of Insect.
you might see spiders in the house. the spiders are harmless.
While staying here the house is all yours.
kitchen- our kitchen have many cooking tools and dishes.
we hope you will enjoy to cook in it. If something is missing please tell us.
the kitchen has - Fridge, Stove, Rice cooker, Microwave, simple Oven, Coffee maker.
Water - the drinking water are natural underground water.
we offer - Green Tea, Herbal Tea, Coffee, sugar, salt, black pepper,
cooking oil, soy sauce.
Shower room - we have a shower and hot- bath. in the Japaneses culture its common to relax in hot- bath every evening, here you can do so with natural water. we offer: Shampoo, Conditioner, body soap and Towels.
Heating - since our house is traditional house, there is no insulation in the walls, so the nights can be cold until middle of may. we provide 3 heaters.
cooling - we have 3 fans.
Breakfast/Dinner - When we can and not busy working, we enjoy to cook Dinner and Breakfast to our guests.
(for extra fee - please look down for more info, minimum order for dinner is for 2 people and we can not cook on your arrival day, sorry for the inconvenience). (Dinners in April - specially a busy month, its harder for us to offer dinners. we will do our best).
Bicycles - New folding bicycles with 6 speed disk.
we have 2 bicycle. rent fee - 500 yen for one for the whole day.
Music Speakers - you can listen to your music.
House cleaning - While you are here we will clean the house for you, when we can.
Laundry - washing machine is available for extra fee
(washing 300 yen)
Interakcija s gostima
It is our 5 year as Airbnb hosts, and we enjoy and appreciate this opportunity.
When you arrive we are happy to come to pick you up from the nearest train station, and welcome you to the house .
(Pick up fee is 2000 yen, from Yaizu train station. Generally pick up times are 16:00 to 20:00).
(Please don't confuse with Yaizu nishi train station).
when you leave we are also happy to drop you off (fee is 2000 yen, possible until 10:00 am).
While you are here we stay just next to you in separate house, so when you need something we are near by.
This is an old beautiful house that we renovate with love and care, and there are still places that are waiting to be fixed.
- We have cooling dipping spot at the river under our house.
- We have few screen doors, but still in the evening few Insects can come in.
Breakfast - Dinner:
We would be happy to offer your meals if we can for extra fee. The food that we make is mainly Vegetarian food (including fish, milk and eggs). We offer European breakfast, and traditional Japanese dinner.
Breakfast - 1200 yen for one.
Dinner - 2500 yen for one
(minimum order is for 2 people, thank you)
Bamboo weaving work shop - in our area there is allot of Bamboo. we offer 2 kind of work shops:
1. Bamboo hot pot base - 90 min. 2500 yen for one person.
2. Bamboo ring - 30 min. 1000 yen for one. you can make 2 rings.
(work shops are from 2 people, booking in advance is required)
On top of accommodation, we thought about nice ways for you to spent your time here, and we wrote different options for day trips.
To all places you can go by Bus, bicycles or Use our Taxi for extra fee.
1. Great view of mountain Fuji - beautiful hiking Trail up to "mountain Bikuishi". you will walk along water stream, huge stone rocks, across bamboo forest and cider forest. At the top of the hiking trail you can see Fuji mountain. (Important! - the weather conditions may block the view). Along the walk there are beautiful places for picnic. At the top there are toilets, and picnic tables. Most guests say that the difficulty level from 1 to 10 is 7, and coming down is more hard as the path can be slippery some times.
we can also drive you to the view point and back for 2000 yen (25 min drive).
house to bus station - 10 min.
10 min by bus.
The walk up from the bus stop to the entrance of the hiking trail will take 30 minutes. the Hike will take about 90 minutes. The way Back is down the same path you came with and takes 60 minutes until the exit gate.
Our Taxi - we are happy to drive you to hike entrance and to pick you up back to the house. one way fee is for 800 yen.
2. Tamatori walk - 2 hours walk starting from the house. this walk offer many view points of the surrounding mountains, you will walk by tea plantations and through our Bamboo forest. all the way is on concrete road.
we can also drive you on this road for 1500 yen.
3. "Dailabo" view point of mountain Fuji - 15 min drive form the house with our taxi. this park offer lovely view of Fuji (Important! - the weather conditions may block the view). can also be done on your arrival day after we pick you up from the station. taxi fee is 1500 yen.
4. Beautiful traditional Japanese garden and Hot spring:
The garden has fish pounds, Green tea ice cream and local shop which seal local Green tea, snacks and crafts. At the garden there is a Tea House in the middle of a water pound - here you can enjoy traditional Green Tea Ceremony (booking is required) or drink traditional Green tea with traditional sweet. Near by there is Soba restaurant ( Soba is Japanese traditional Noodle soup).
Hot Spring - outdoor hot spring, 2 indoor hot springs, sauna room, relaxation room and a good restaurant (close on Monday)
* Both locations have websites.
* Fee: garden no entry fee, Tea ceremony - 510 yen, Hot spring- 510 yen.
house to bus station - 10 min. walk
bus station to garden - 15 minutes bus ride
garden to hot spring - 75 minutes and you need to change bus 3 times.
The way back home is the same, departure time from the hot spring bus station is 17:15 and you will reach home at 19:00.
5. Beautiful traditional garden and Picnic at the river:
Traditional Japanese garden (please see information at trip no. 4).
Form the garden by bus its only takes 10 minuets to reach the river. Its nice spot, on weekend family's like to hang out here. There are toilets and good shade. Shade - if you sit under the trees there is good shade and also we offer two chairs with shade umbrellas.
House to bus station - 10 min. walk
Bus station to garden - 15 minutes ride.
Garden to river by bus - 10 minutes ride.
6. Drive through a beautiful mountain road, stop at view point of Fuji Mountain and hot spring -
we will drive you with our car, make a stop at the view point, drop you at the hot spring and will come to pick you up - 4500 yen (we can take in our car only 3 people).
7. Kashibaya - Edo period "Kashibaya" - a large traditional house built 180 years ago and used to be a guest house for Samurai travelers on the busy road form Tokyo to Kyoto. also very good restaurant for lunch is there, they serve traditional Japanese food.
7. Acupuncture, Moxibustion and Body work treatments given by Mr. Shirai - a recommended local practitioner.
Mr. Shirai`s schedule is very busy, please book in advance and we will let you know if there is availability.
treatments will be given at the house. 100 min session for 10,000 yen plus 2000 yen driving fee.
8. Fish market - Nice market atmosphere on weekends, small fresh Sushi restaurants, good seaweed that you can take back home.
Please note that this market sells mainly dry goods and less livestock.
House to bus station - 10 min. walk
From here you will take 2 buses, the drive takes 40 min. and then 20 min. walk.
9. Traditional hand-craft arts center- this center offer 9 kind of different workshops: hand-dyeing (not natural color), Bamboo and pottery. Its nice place for first experience but its not Deep.
The center opens every day, you can drop-in, each workshop takes about 60-90 minuets. There is good Japanese restaurant, Tea room and Gallery.
house to bus station - 10 min. walk
from here you need to take two buses, the drive will be 50 minutes, and you are there.
10. Fuji mountain - from shizuoka sta. take the exp. train to shin Fuji sta. (12 min. 1410 y.) from shin Fuji sta. take bus to Fuji mountain entrance (135 min. return ticket: adult 3000 y. kids 1500 y.)
buses back from Fuji mountain entrance to shin Fuji sta. start from 9:30 in the morning ( 95 min.)
Dai and Hila
* Check-in time is 15:00 pm, and check-out time is 10:00 am. Please be mindful of these times, as the cleaning takes time. Thank you
* Children - for safety reasons, we can host children only from 7 years old. Thank you for your understanding, and we are sorry for the inconvenient.
* Smoking is allowed in the garden.
*The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while at the house. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the house.
Thank you very much
Looking forward to host you
Hila and Dai
Hello to you.
welcome to Japan and to our house.
Daisuke is from japan and Hila is from Israel.
We enjoy to live in the nature.
you will find more about us if you search for yui valley com
We live in a beautiful traditional Japaneses house, and be happy to welcome you here so that you also can enjoy this special experience.
Our House is an authentic 90 years old Japanese House. the house still have its original parts from 90 years back like: the mud walls, paper doors and tatami floor.
The house is located just next to the river and is surrounded with green mountains.
Our village farmers work the Bamboo forests to harvest shoots in April, grow Green tea, and also rice.
our village Green tea and bamboo shoot are well known in japan for their good quality.
we are also bamboo framers. we do 2 things with bamboo: we harvest shoots and we also boil and dry 3 years old bamboos for local bamboo craftsman. we also give bamboo workshops using our own bamboo :)
We would be happy to help you while visiting japan. we both speak English. we can introduce you to the local life here.
We are also happy to say that we're legitimate "property operators" and a we have license for hosting and cooking.
Japan is great place to visit.
We look forward to host you
thank you very much
Hila and Dai