Please contact before making a reservation for availability.
NOTE: Please request at least a week in advance. I can not get everything organized for you in less than adequate time.
Look no further, this place has everything Toronto has to offer. I understand the expectations when it comes to traveling.
The place is a scenic 1 bedroom condo on the 29th floor. You will enjoy a spectacular view of the CN Tower, Rogers Centre and Air Canada Centre without ever having to leave the unit.
There is a separate bedroom with a Queen Size Bed. 3rd guest possibility is the non-pull out sofa.
Ensuite amenities Includes:
- Fresh Clean White Towels
- Fresh Clean Bedding
- Fibre Optic High Definition Television
- 50" Flatscreen in Living Room
- 24" Flatscreen in Bedroom
- Wireless Internet (wifi)
- Nespresso Coffee Machine and Capsules
- Full Service Kitchen (Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pots, Pans, Dishes, Cutlery, Mugs)
- Washer and Dryer
- Bathroom Shampoo, Conditioner & and yes, a Hair Dryer!
Building amenities include:
- Outdoor pool overlooking queens quay tourist area
- Fitness centre (cardio and weights)
- 24 hour concierge
- Starbucks, Quizno's Subs, Pizza Pizza, Convenience Store
- There is no parking included with the rental but there are several lots nearby.
About the Host and Staying
Please respect the unit as to how you would treat your own place. Ideally looking for responsible guests that will leave the place in an order to resume living in it. The home is smoke free and pet free. In return, you can expect I will do everything possible to make sure you have the best stay in Toronto, Canada!
We intend all guests to treat it as if you would treat your own place.
- Do not move items out of the front hall closet or bedroom closets. This is our storage for your stay.
- No loud music beyond 10-11pm -- we know the neighbours and want to be considerate.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- You may use anything in the fridge.
- Checking In - Request Keys under your name at front desk. You must use the FOB to access the floor
- Checking Out - Leave Keys under our name for resident of Suite 2912.
Any loss of FOB or key will result in an additional charge of $40 Canadian Dollars.
Hey. My name is Chris and I love to travel. I have been to Europe several times and looking forward to my next adventure. For my day job, I plan websites for large companies in the Toronto area.
I love to experience new places and you can count on me to be a responsible guest and I host myself on airbnb!