Completely renewed apartment in historical and fashion area in downtown in Rome (Roma Centro) located on Spanish steps. The apartment is modernly furnished and it is the best location to visit Roma and its historical beauty. The flat is also in the middle of the best and elegant shopping area. Metro station is 3 min walking.
The apartment is located at the base of Mignanelli step, just on side of Piazza di Spagna, It has 2 nice bedrooms, both with a splendid view on Mignanelli square, a living room with a kitchenette, 2 wide bathroom both with shower and an important gallery (with painted ceiling) with a PC area.
Interakcija s gostima
At your arrival you will find a professional and nice gay, English and French speaking, ready to provide you all info and support you need for you wonderful stay in Rome
The apartment is located at few steps from Piazza di Spagna, 5 min walking from Piazza Navona, and really in the most interested area of our city. This area is also very famous for the its shop and showroom (Valentino, Prada, Sarli and so on). The Metro station is just 2 min walking and allow you to move very easily.
Dear guest, thanks for having choose my flat in Rome.
I hope your stay will be grateful and I will do my best to support you for any needs.
First of all, to be in compliance with the Italian low, we need to register all of you , with your identity card or passport and to transmit all your data to the police station. So please, you are not be bothered by our request.
In order you can use my flat in the best way, hereafter some useful info:
1. garbage: in Rome few time ago started the recycling. All of us are strongly engaged to support this policy to respect people and our environment and I ask you to help us splitting your garbage in 4 main groups:
o FOOD AND ORGANICS WASTE (white bag)
o NOT RECYCLABLE (black bag)
o GLASS, PLASTIC AND METAL PACKAGING (blue bag)
o PAPER PACKAGING (no bag)
In the apartment there are 3 different containers for each one of the above categories. Please, use them for your garbage.
Then, you can leave them, as for the timetable place on the refrigerator, in the common big container placed at the entrance floor, just in front of the elevator.
2. warm water and heating are assured by a boiler positioned outside the entrance. It is always activated and you don't need to do anything. The heating system is set at 20° but if you need to change the temperature level, you can act on the heater control positioned in the gallery. If same problem may occur, please call me on my mobile;
3. Air conditioning is assure by n. 3 split. Anyone is independent and you can fix the temperature for any room. Please, make sure to switch off the air conditioning when you are out of the apartment to save energy consumption.
4. electrical panel is located just on left side of the entrance door in the apartment
5. gas: On the wall of the kitchen there are the switch for the cookers;
6. taxi station is located in piazza Trinità dei Monti, few meters from the building entrance. Please consider that there are special fear for Fiumicino And Ciampino airport. Anyway, you can call for a taxi dialing the phone numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). To book a taxi to Fiumicino or Ciampino airport you can dial +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). metro station closer to the flat is named "Piazza di Spagna" on line n. 2. There is a very useful elevator from the above station to Piazza Trinitá dei Monti that avoid you need to climb the stairs of Spanish step;
8. grocery is located in via Sistina and there you can buy the main goods for your cooking like milk, biscuit, cheese and so on; another shop, bigger but less close, in via del Traforo, 10 min. walking
9. in Rome there are so many restaurants very nice and at different price level, so it is difficult to give you any suggestion. Anyway, very close to the entrance of my building, there are the "Trinità dei Monti Restaurant" that earns good references. You can test there the local specialities like " pasta all'amatriciana", "pasta alla carbonara" or "pasta alla gricia", good fish, pizza and drink good wine and in a very attractive atmosphere .The manager, whose name is Roberto, is a very nice person and if you go there, please, tell him that you are guest of Stefano: he will be happy to apply you a special discount;
10. other emergency numbers to dial are:
o tourist medical assistance from Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
o general medical assistance for different days/hours +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
o emergency call (police/fireman and also medical assistance) 112
11. Finally, for any problems may occur, my mobile phone is +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and you can find me in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) too or Daniele at his mobile +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) who lives in Rome and he can support you soon.
I wish you a wonderful stay in Rome and I hope you will came back as soon as possible. Your satisfaction is our goal!
Eugenia & Stefano
Ovaj domaćin ima 58 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am Eugenia, 23 years old, from Naples.
Now I am living in Milan where I am studying Management at University.
I travel a lot and when I do it I usually organize my stay with Airbnb and I think it is much nicer than staying in hotel . So I decide to share our family house with you and try to make your trip great! I will do my best to make you feel at home!
If you are travel around Italy and you are thinking of going in Naples too, have a look to my mother's apartment: