Nestled on the Kennebec River in the village of Days Ferry, this 1857, one bedroom, fully furnished colonial cape has parking, washer/dryer, water access, and views galore. A quiet neighborhood; 20 minutes to beaches and 10 minutes to shopping.
Check-in time is 3pm.
Check-out time is 11am.
1. OCCUPANCY: Occupancy is limited to two (2) adults. There are no additional beds but plenty of room for a pack-and-play.
2. PETS: Pets are not permitted.
3. PARKING: The home has space two (2) side-by-side parking spots. Please do not park on the lawn nor along the street. Use caution when entering the roadway as it is a bit of a blind drive.
4. NOISE: Quiet please – be considerate of others and keep late night noise to a minimum. Days Ferry is a family friendly outdoorsy community.
5. OUTDOOR COOKING: There is no grill available on this property.
6. WATER: Please conserve water. While there is plenty of water to go around, this community relies solely on well water. Preserving water preserves the future.
7. PLUMBING: Please do not flush anything not eaten first down the toilet. Also, please do not allow oils, fats, grease, harsh chemicals or cleansers to go down the drains. We do not have a garbage disposal system. The Little House uses a septic tank sewage system (all drains flow to a large tank located under the grassy area behind the home) where paper, oils and chemicals can hurt its effectiveness in treating our sewage.
8. TRASH REMOVAL: Please deposit your bagged trash in the collection bin on the outside lower entry landing. Do not leave trash outside doors or on patios as that will attract unwanted animals and insects.
9. LAUNDRY: Washer a dryer is located on the lower level. Feel free to hang towels and bathing suits on porch railings.
10. PRIVACY: Please respect the privacy of others when walking around the home or utilizing the lawn areas.
Otkažete li više od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li manje od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje u okviru rezervacije.
Mainer at heart now living in the big city. Love to travel and experience local culture.