Double covered garage for parking. Oak wood floored large reception room. Lots of glass windows, and natural light, open plan, house, sparsely furnished. It is on three levels. Good size green garden on two levels; with outdoor wooden deck entertainment veranda to the right. Lovely swimming pool with lounge area to the left. Double ensuite bedroom on basement level, twin room on middle level, and a double, and adjoining single bedroom on top floor. Must see to appreciate!
The house is much larger than expected. It is difficult to capture its beauty on camera as it sprawls over 3 levels, and has a wonderful peaceful vibe.
Access to the whole space apart from an outdoor granny flat space used for old storage.
Monkeys sometime visit garden. Close doors and windows from the moment you see one.
1. Guests with young children (under 5yrs) be aware of swimming pool safety
2. More suited to guests with car or can access cabs, as transport links not close, direct, or running after 8.PM. This is a quiet residential area.
3. Towels must not be removed from the property
4. Any items found missing from the property will be considered theft and further action will be taken.
5. Keep noise levels down after 10PM
6. Monkeys share the outdoor environment. Occasionally a troupe with young ones pass through. We advice that you close all windows and doors on first sighting and definitely do not feed them.
7. Do not leave food out or open in any way. Please put everything perishable in the fridge. Durban is tropical in its weather, and the natural world co-exists. Try not to do what will attract bugs. However bugs sprays are available in the house.
8. Because guests want total privacy, a gardener, pool person, or helper cannot be there at all times. Naturally guests are free to clean up , or net the pool if leafs have blown in. Treat it as a home from home. However if you want something seen to please feel free to call host and every effort will be made to attend to your needs.
9. Observe the alarm/security handouts provided. There are no cameras watching; there are sensors that sense movement when alarms are armed as part of the security measures.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije