An ENTIRE Studio apartment ALL TO YOURSELF round the corner from Central Station & Kensington Street's Spice Alley marks this amazing inner-city abode a must for any weekenders or holiday makers.
1 Double Bed & 1 Double Sofa Bed to sleep total of 4 guests. FREE WiFi!
WALK EVERYWHERE-Short stroll to any of Sydney's famous attractions: Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Darling Harbour & ICC, Chinatown. Don’t waste money on taxis or time on public transport. Everything is at your doorstep living here.
Take advantage of our LATEST PROMOTIONS and SPECIAL OFFERS and make your stay with us truly unique! Book early to secure your accommodation because we are often booked out almost instantly!
The studio is very cozy with its living room and double size bed and double size sofa bed, dining table & chairs plus built-in wardrobes.
FAMILY and CHILD-FRIENDLY Accommodation!!!
Baby travel cot, high baby chair and stroller can be provided at additional cost.
If you are booking for up to 3-4 people, your sleeping option would be:
• A very comfortable Doule size bed with fresh bed linens
• Comfortable Double Sofa Bed
- Oven, microwave, cook top & range hood
- Bar Fridge & freezer
- Kettle, mugs, cups & dishes
- Pots, pans, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Kitchen towels & bin
• Toilet and sink
• Shower with Mirror
• Fresh quality towels
- Free unlimited WiFi-internet
- Portable Air-con and Heater
- Washing Machine/Dryer located in Common Area level 7 in the building ($3/wash or dry)
- Broad views from rooftop on the 7th floor over the park & city.
- Secure building
The building has a lift. The space is secure with a key to enter the building and access rooftop on the 7th floor with broad views over the park & city.
NO PARKING INCLUDED OR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY. Street parking is available and is charged per hour. Free street parking from 6pm-10am.
Sydney is a bustling city and we're located right in the heart of it (which is part of the reasons why we love it!) so noise is inevitable.
Please understand this property is located in the heart of a world city and so you will sometimes hear street noise below. We cannot control this so if you require a silence environment to sleep we would suggest bringing along your earplugs. We have hosted hundreds of guests and have had very little negative feedback with this as an issue however we want to be transparent that Chippendale is an up and coming neighbourhood with so much on offer.
Interakcija s gostima
You'll be the only guests staying, so enjoy the space!
We will be there to welcome you in and answer any questions you might have, then we will be just a quick text or phone call away! Guests will check themselves out and leave keys on the table. All we ask is that you be respectful to our neighbours.
Please note I like to accommodate my guests arrivals and departures as best as possible, just let me know what time you would like to check in and check out and we will do our best to let you stay as long as possible, but at times we will need the apartment to be vacated by 10am and the check in to be after 3pm.
The best way to contact us is via AirBnb. Otherwise you can also reach us via SMS or Mobile when necessary. Rest assured, my response time is pretty much instant.
I or a trusted friend will be available leading up to and during your stay to answer any questions you may have.
Please leave your shoes and worries at the entrance!
When checking out please leave the apartment clean and tidy as when you first find it. We thank you for your courtesy!
If you want to leave your luggage before checking-in or after you check-out, there are affordable luggage services and paid lockers at Central station. They charge anywhere from AU$9 to AU$16 per locker for 24 hours worth of storage.
This pad accommodates 2-3 adults comfortably but a max of 4 overnight. Any more than 2 guests overnight will attract an extra AU$30 per night, per additional guest.
The sleeping arrangement for the 3rd and 4th adult would be on a 2-seater sofa bed which folds out to a double with extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers.
We will prepare a separate sofa bed with extra bed linens and towels upon request with a extra fee of $30 for a group of less than 2 guests. If the booking is for 2 guests, a double bed will be prepared.
Please do let us know before hand if you would like us to pre-make the sofa-bed prior to your arrival.
Welcome to our warm and comfortable apartment. We want you to feel like home, so please make yourself comfortable and settle in. The house is always spotless as we are a very proud home owner. We love to socialise but privacy is also respected and assured. Happy to give you directions & ideas about touring, eating out and places to see in Sydney.
- No smoking anywhere in the unit or in the balcony, we love the smell of Sydney's fresh air. If you smoke in the apartment or balcony, you authorise us to deduct from your credit card or otherwise recover from you, $175 to apply towards having the furnishings deodorised.
-Before checking out, please kindly leave the keys on the kitchen bench and ensure the apartment is in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so may result in a cleaning fee of $200.
- Please take-off your shoes when being at home as we want to keep the carpet clean for all our guests.
- Please report any damages or incidents immediately to myself so we can fix straight away.
- Please ensure that all lights, air-conditioners and heaters are turned off when you are not in the apartment.
- When leaving the apartment make sure all doors are locked behind you.
- Loss of keys will incur a charge of $290, sorry it's building charge;
- You agree that, although unlikely, we may need to access the apartment from time to time during your stay, e.g., to attend to repairs (if necessary), or to show the apartment to prospective purchasers (under Australian law, the owner of a property is entitled to access the property for the purposes of showing the property to prospective purchasers on 24 hours' notice). You agree that we may provide your mobile telephone number so that persons needing to access the apartment can arrange access with you directly.
- No excessive noise, we respect our neighbours and our local community, if you're returning late, please keep the noise level to a minimum because the complex is very quiet and night and we would like to keep it that way. If we receive complaints from neighbours, we will terminate the Airbnb leasing with the guest with no refunds. Respect - give it to get it;
- Please turn on range hood and open window when cooking; Fire alarm is very sensitive so in the presence of building manager or fire fighters, you will be liable for the cost of it.
- Check-in time is from 3pm. We make every effort to ensure apartments are prepared for check-in by 3pm. However, unfortunately from time to time exiting tenants fail to comply with the requirement to check-out by 10am. Where this occurs, as a matter of practical reality we may need to delay the check-in time to allow time to properly prepare the apartment after the late check-out.
- Check-out time before 10am.
- After Hours Check-in: If you think you may be arriving after 6pm, you must notify us of this 1 day in advance so we know to arrange for late check in fee. Unless you have arranged for a late check-in, we will not be responsible if you have difficulties checking in after 6pm. Late check in fee of $30 will be applied for any check in after 6pm.
- We do not have a physical reception, we are not able to store luggage for you prior to your check-in time or after you check-out.
- You are ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED FROM HOLDING ANY TYPE OF PARTY, OR ANY LOUD GATHERING IN THE APARTMENT ("DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOUR"). You agree that, if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering:
(1) you will immediately be evicted from the apartment without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction;
(2) you authorise us to immediately deduct up to $1,000 from any credit card the details of which you have provided to us for the purposes of deducting any other amount in respect of your accommodation.
- We will endeavour to ensure that all appliances etc. in the apartment are working properly, there is not damage to the apartment and the apartment is spotlessly clean. If you notify us of a faulty appliance, or the apartment is not spotlessly clean, or of something wrong with the apartment, we will take all reasonable steps to have the fault corrected as soon as possible. Where you notify us after hours, we will endeavour to have the fault corrected as soon as possible on the recommencement of business hours. The existence of a faulty appliance or another issue with the apartment will not entitle you to any discount on the booking fee. We do not control maintenance in the building in which the apartment is located. In the event of a fault in the common area, e.g., the lift not working or there being no hot water, we will notify the body corporate of the fault immediately. However, the existence of the fault will not entitle you to any discount on the booking fee. We assure you that all our apartments are in quality buildings and that common area faults are always attended to by the body corporate promptly.
- Last and most importantly, house rule says you must have a happy stay!
Od 26. Prosinac 2017. - 7. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 11 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 350 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We can't live without sunshine, an open mind, kind hearted people, good food and our family.
We are crazy about the artistry of food and always on the hunt for new creative food experiences, and the Surry Hills/Darlinghurst and CBD are sure bets for all foodies out there!
We love travelling, getting to know new cultures and people.
We try to make each day count.
We choose to be happy.
We love my Airbnb experience, both as a host and a traveller and cannot recommend it highly enough.
We are blessed with amazing opportunities everyday, and lucky enough to not work for anyone, instead we manage our own portfolio of properties and our clients'. We are providers of boutique executive and holiday accommodation in popular locations across the city. Our properties are selected for their style, features, luxury, amenities and convenient locations. Our aim is to provide a modern and vibrant approach to short term accommodation.
We frequently service corporate relocations, business travellers, extended holiday makers and families that prefer “home-style” accommodation with kitchen and laundry facilities. Our properties come complete with linen, towels, kitchenware and free wifi internet.
If you are a property owner or would like to know more please contact us.
View more properties here https://www.airbnb.com.au/users/39662185/listings