Luxury & comfort (3200 sq ft) on a quiet street minutes to Midtown Manhattan. 2 on street parking spots. Family friendly, fully equipped home with modern amenities, once Frank Sinatra's rehearsal place. Stunning Manhattan skyline, beautiful walkway.
Our townhouse is fully furnished and decorated suitable for both short and long term stays. Whether you are a single family or couples traveling together, you will feel right at home. Bottled water, coffee, and assortment of teas and snacks await at your arrival. You can relax and unwind from your trip before hitting NY and NJ.
Our home has three floors with a full basement.
The Master Suite (bedroom + bathroom) sits on the top floor and rests to the left of the stairs, and on the right is a study. The bedroom has a king size bed and an armchair, perfect for reading or for watching your favorite programs. Or retire into the bathroom and close the world away. Soak in a calming bath and wash off the stress. In the study, you will find a cart with a hot water thermos and cups and glasses for tea, wine, or champagne. The arm chairs are placed in front of the window looking towards Manhattan and here you can take in the morning calm or the evening sky at the end of the day with your loved ones. In the back of the study you will find a small office table with a comfortable office chair.
The second floor has three bedrooms and a full bathroom. Two of the bedrooms have Queen size beds to comfortably accommodate single guests or couples, and one of the bedrooms have two double beds, perfect for children or friends traveling together. All bedrooms are equipped with comfortable bedding, full length mirrors, extra sheets and towels, and closets at your disposal. Iron and ironing board is housed in the linen closet next to the bathroom.
On the first floor, you can catch up on the news with CNN, BBC or check out what's on Netflix, Amazone, HBO or surf the internet. All our TV's are SMART TV's, so you can rent movies, listen to audiobook and have access to all social media. There is one TV in the living room, one in the basement and one in the master suite.
The dining table accommodates six but there is also the breakfast nook with a seating for four additional people as well as two bar stools on the center island. The Kitchen is full equipped for meals at home. All appliances are brand new, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine and a french press. The laundry machines are in the basement's bathroom.
Also in the basement is a sofa bed with room for two people. This is a perfect area for kids. An additional small fridge with a freezer can be found in the basement too.
We have a small backyard with a pool. This area is accessible both from the basement and the kitchen nook.
Unique features of this unit :
- Sleeps up to 10 people
- Next to Bus stop, runs from 5am to 0130 am
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living Room, 1 Breakfast Nook, Full Basement
- 3200 square feet, spacious yet cozy
- 10-15 minute commute to Manhattan.
- Washer/Dryer in the unit.
- Daily/Weekly cleaning service (at nominal charge).
- FIOS Hi-Speed Internet and Cable TV for your exclusive use.
- Fully functioning kitchen. Everything you need to cook or dine at home.
- Tons of restaurants, bars, grocery shops.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be accessible by phone throughout your stay.
- Perfect for getaways for friends & family.
- Great for events: Bar Mitzvahs, Weddings, Reunions, Holidays etc.
- Corporate Housing for Jersey City, New York City, Harborside Financial Center.
- Relocation Accommodation.
- Vacation Rental for visiting New York City.
- Family with kids.
Not Suitable for :
- Playing loud music/partying.
- SAME DAY BOOKING: I need to talk to you via text, mail or best a phone call before you book!
- No loud parties.
- No loud outdoor activities
- No smoking and no pets.
- Don't leave house with electrical devices running
- Keep the house clean at a normal rate
- No adding or taking away art work, books or videos due to political or religious beliefs. Our home is neutral and we like to keep it that way!
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Welcome Friends, I am a musician, a singer/songwriter.
My wife and I love to travel, enjoy great food and music and we would love to welcome you to this lovely home.
We are life-lovers, open minded, and rooted in our values.
Our goal as your host, is to make your stay comfortable & enjoyable.
You have noticed that West New York is in New Jersey, but it is faster to get to Manhattan from this locations (between 15-20min) than it is from other parts like Brooklyn, Queens, Harlem and Bronx. The proximity to Manhattan is great but there is more! We have the best view of Manhattan from anywhere, and you get to access it from a very comfortable home at a very affordable price. As a musician I find it really cool to invite you to a home that the late great Frank Sinatra used as a rehearsal space early in his career. Sinatra’s drummer lived in this house and they used to get together here for practice.
Come to this great city, burn through Manhattan and New York, come home and cool down at the pool, or indoors with a good film (super fast internet & air condition), stack the fridge if you like with good foods and/ or liquids. New York is waiting for you … “ (and) if you can make it here….”
See you soon,