** Limited availability as it books fast **
Ocean and Diamond Head view suite at the Waikiki Grand - Kitchenette with electric cook top, microwave and regular size refrigerator for convenience. Super comfortable with a king size bed, and full bathroom.
** Beach chairs, body boards, beach mats and masks & snorkel either provided or available upon request ** Professionally Managed by Hawaii Americana Realty
The entire room is available to the guest as well as the pool located in the lobby the laundry in the basement and the pool on lobby level.
Interakcija s gostima
Our Guest Host will meet you at the property for your check-in, and a Property Manager is available by phone, text or email. 24 hour answering to take messages, and alert for emergencies
FREE ‘Fiber100' high speed Wireless Internet and Advantage Plus TV with 225+ channels
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
House rules will be provided as part of your rental aWAIKIKI GRAND
RULES AND REGULATIONS (HOUSE RULES)
The purpose of these Rules and Regulations is to promote the harmonious occupancy of the condominium apartments and to protect all occupants from annoyance and nuisance caused by improper use of the condominium apartments and common elements and also to protect the reputation and desirability thereof by providing maximum enjoyment of the premises. These Rules and Regulations may be amended by the Board of Directors, as provided in the Bylaws.
The full authority and responsibility of enforcing said rules may be delegated to a managing agent by the Board of Directors. All occupants, tenants and their guests shall be bound by these rules and standards of reasonable conduct whether covered by these rules or not.
I.USE OF APARTMENTS
The occupancy limit rules contained in the Housing Code of the City and County of Honolulu apply, and violations of the code are considered violations of the House Rules of the Waikiki Grand.
1. An apartment shall be used only as a residence/lodging and shall not be used for business or other purposes, with the exception of the "Commercial Units" so designated in the Declaration of Horizontal Property Regime of Waikiki Grand Hotel (Exhibit B).
2. No livestock, poultry, rabbits or other animals whatsoever shall be allowed or kept in any part of the project, except that one dog, cat or other small household pet (one per apartment), may be kept by the apartment owners and occupants within their respective apartments and .Q.Q! on lanais or common elements, only with the prior written approval of the Board of Directors, but shall not be kept, bred or used therein for any commercial purpose, and shall not be allowed on to roam or be fed on any common elements, except in transit, when carried, or on a leash (seeing-eye dogs and signal dogs for the hearing impaired required by handicapped persons excepted}. Any such pet causing a nuisance or unreasonable disturbance to any other occupant of the building shall, or depositing excrement in any common or limited common element, upon notice given by the Board of Directors or Managing Agent, be immediately and permanently removed from the premises if the nuisance or disturbance reported in the notice is not corrected within 30 days. All pets must be registered immediately upon arrival with the Resident Manager.
3. Every apartment owner and occupant shall at all times keep his apartment in a strictly clean and sanitary condition and observe and perform all laws, ordinances, rules and regulations now or hereafter made by any governmental authority or the Association for the time being applicable to the use of the project.
4. Nothing shall be allowed, done or kept in any apartments or common elements of the project which would overload or impair the floors, walls or roofs thereof, (specifically water beds) or cause any increase in the ordinary insurance rates or the cancellation or invalidation of any insurance thereon maintained by or for the Association.
5. No dangerous, explosive, flammable or hazardous items or material shall be stored in any apartment or any part of the Project.
6. Water shall not be left running for an unreasonable length of time.
7.Owners shall be responsible for designating a local agent to represent their interest, particularly with respect to rental, if their residence is outside of the state of Hawaii, not on the island of Oahu or if they will be absent from the apartment for more than 30 days. Such owners shall file their address, telephone number and that of their agent with the Resident Manager.
8. Subject to the terms of the condominium conveyance document and the Bylaws of the Association, an apartment owner or his designated agent may lease or rent his apartment or make it available for the use of friends or public, but the person or persons leasing, renting or living in the apartment shall abide by all Rules and Regulations applicable for owners, and the owner or designated agent as applicable shall assume the responsibility for the occupants' conduct.
The occupancy limit rules contained in the Housing Code of the City and County of Honolulu apply, and violations of the code are considered violations of the House Rules of the Waikiki Grand Hotel.
9. Only appropriate furniture and small plants shall be placed on lanais. Any items deemed unsightly by the Board of Directors or Managing Agent shall be removed, upon the request of the Manager. Lanais are not to be used for the purposes of storage of articles of any kind.
10. Textile items, including towels, bathing apparel and clothing, brooms, mops, cartons, and other objects shall not be placed on lanais or passages or in windows so as to be in view from outside the building or from any other apartment.
11. No structural changes of any type, including lanai enclosures, wiring for electrical or telephone installations, shall be permitted either within cir without an apartment without prior consent and written approval of the Board of Directors. No additions or alterations to the original design of the apartment will be permitted which are visible from the exterior of the building.
Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, the Board of Directors may permit a handicapped person to make reasonable modifications to the apartments and common elements, at the expense of the handicapped person, if such modifications may be necessary to afford the handicapped person full enjoyment of the premises. Air conditioning units shall have a catch pan or other device installed to prevent water from dripping down the building or onto walkways and sidewalks.
12.Air conditioning units shall have a catch pan or other device installed to prevent water from dripping down the building or onto walkways and sidewalks.
13.No awnings, shades, windbreaks, or canopies of any type shall be installed on lanais or the outside of the building, without written approval from the Board of Directors.
14.No signs, signals, or lettering of any type shall be inscribed or exposed on
any part of the building exterior or in the interior entries.
15.No radio or TV antenna shall be erected or maintained outside the physical confines of an apartment.
16.All plants shall be placed in containers so as to prevent water or soil from dripping onto other apartments or the common elements. Care should be taken in scrubbing lanais so as to prevent water from running down the exterior of the building.
17.Nothing shall be released or thrown from lanais, windows or the sundeck.
18.All garbage must be deposited, wrapped or bagged in bags of small enough size to fit into and fall through the trash chutes. All large boxes are to be flattened and carried to the trash bins.
19.No fires or barbecues shall be permitted on any apartment lanais or anywhere on the premises.
20.The throwing of firecrackers from lanais and the explosion of any fireworks
anywhere on the building grounds or within the building is expressly,,
21.No rugs or other objects shall be dusted or shaken from the lanais or windows of the project, no cleaning by beating or sweeping shall be done in any stairway or exterior part of the project.
22.Each owner of a residential/lodging apartment shall be responsible for the care and maintenance of all lanais which are included In his apartment. Such owner may not, however, paint or otherwise decorate the walls and ceilings of the lanais without the prior approval of the same by the Board of Directors and the Fee Owner. It is intended that the exterior of the building shall present a uniform appearance and, to effect that end, the Board, may require the painting of walls and ceilings of each lanai and regulate the type and color of paint to be used.
23.An apartment owner or agent, as applicable, shall be responsible for the conduct of his lessee(s), renter(s), or guests(s) and shall, upon request of the Board of Directors or Managing Agent, immediately abate and remove, at his expense, any structure, thing or condition that may exist with regard to the occupancy of his apartment by his lessee(s), renter(s) or guest(s). Contrary to the provisions hereof. If the apartment owner or agent is unable to control the conduct of the lessee(s), renter(s) or guest(s), he shall, upon request of the Board of Directors or Managing Agent, immediately remove such lessee(s), renter(s) or guests(s) from the premises, without compensation for lost rentals or any other damage resulting therefrom.
24. The absentee owner, at his expense, should have an agent conduct periodic inspections of his closed apartment, assuming responsibility for the contents thereof.
II.COMMON AREAS, ENTRANCES AND SUNDECK LANAI
1.All common elements shall be used for their specific purpose as designated in the Declaration of Horizontal Property Regime.
2.There shall be no running, jumping, shouting or excessive noise, boisterous behavior, playing ball or throwing of any objects, or anywhere on the premises, particularly on the sundeck, in the lobby and the pool area.
3.Radios, tape and/or CD players and stereos are not to be used in the common elements, except through individual headsets.
4.Drunken and/or disorderly conduct is not allowed anywhere on the premises.
5.Drunken and/or disorderly conduct is prohibited anywhere on the premises of the Project.
6.Consuming alcoholic beverages is prohibited in all common elements. Non alcoholic beverages are permitted only in non-glass containers.
7.Hours for use of the sundeck lanai are 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
8.The sidewalks, passages and stairways must not be obstructed or used for any purposes other than ingress and egress.
9.No shoes, go-aheads, laundry, parcels, luggage or other items shall be allowed to remain in view at front entrance to apartments.
10.Damage of Project Property: Damage to common elements shall be surveyed by the Property Manager and/or Resident Manager, and the costs of repair or replacement may be assessed by the Board against the persons responsible.
1.Non-residents of the building shall not use the pool. (Use of the pool by guests shall be limited to four.)
2.Pool hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
3.NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY AND USE OF THE POOL IS AT USER'S RISK. Access to the pool shall be restricted to those with a security key. An owner's or resident's family members or guests found in the pool area shall be presumed to be there with the full knowledge and consent of the owner or resident. Owners and residents shall be responsible for the health and safety of themselves, their family members and their guests using the pool and for ensuring that all rules for the pool area are obeyed. Owners and residents must ensure that family members and guests who are non-swimmers or weak swimmers are accompanied at all times in the pool area by someone who can assure their safety. The Board strongly recommends that children under the age of 14 be accompanied by an adult when using the pool. The Resident Manager or a watch person may require anyone violating the pool rules to immediately leave the pool area.
4.No large mats or flotation devices shall be used in the pool if they restrict the use or enjoyment of the pool by others.
5. No horseplay will be allowed in the pool or surrounding area to the annoyance of other swimmers or apartment residents.
6.Swimmers shall dry themselves completely before leaving the pool deck or beach to return to the building.
7.No person with bandages or open wounds of any type may use the pool.
8.No container, tumbler, drinking glass, or any other items made of glass shall be permitted in the swimming pool area.
9.All swimmers must shower before entering the pool. Any sand must be washed off before entering the pool or pool deck.
1.No motor vehicles may be parked or left unattended except in designated parking stalls.
2.When workmen are performing work on an apartment, the owner shall
advise them to park off the premises if all spaces are occupied.
3.Automobiles shall be centered in parking spaces so as to prevent crowding
of adjacent spaces and blocking of passages.
4.Violators of parking regulations will be subject to having their cars towed away at their own expense. If the violator is a lessee, renter or guest of an owner, the owner or agent shall be held responsible for the payment of the towing charge.
5.Owners may not wash cars in the parking stalls.
6.Extensive repairs of a motor vehicle, boat, surfboard, or other equipment shall not be permitted anywhere on the premises.
1.Each occupant is to avoid excessive noise of any type and in such a manner as may, at any time, disturb other residents.
2.Front doors and service doors are to be held (or retained) so as to avoid slamming due to the wind.
3.No workmen are to be allowed in the building before 8:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m. (except in an emergency).
4.Radios, TV, stereos or musical instruments must be played at reduced volume after 10:00 p.m. and before 7:00 a.m.
5.It is the responsibility of the owner or tenant to remind guests that noise, particularly at night, be kept at a minimum and is not allowed in the common elements.
6.Excessive noise at any time should be reported to the Resident Manager or watchperson, who will take appropriate action.
1.Furniture placed in common areas is for use in those specific areas and must not be moved therefrom.greement
Ovaj domaćin ima 676 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije