Let this be your Spring Carnival base. Cosy city apartment in the heart of Melbourne's theatre precinct only a short tram ride to the MCG, Spring Fashion events and Spring Carnival Racing. Located within a charming heritage listed property, Gordon Place, close proximity to China Town, all main theatres, fabulous restaurants and cafés, Treasury gardens, Melbourne's central shopping district and a short walk to train and tram services. Great place for couples and solo adventurers.
Our studio apartment is situated in a charming three storey heritage listed building known as "Gordon Place" and is located in a quiet area of the building. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, a lovely lounge area, comfy bed, high ceilings and large windows overlooking the courtyard and pool.
Guests can use the common areas which include a variety of indoor sitting areas, outdoor courtyard with swimming pool and bbq facilities plus a laundry equipped with washer and drier. We supply laundry powder/soap.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be available via phone should you need to contact us for any reason during your stay.
- Only 2 overnight guests allowed.
- As the studio is part of an apartment complex please be respectful of other residents.
- No gatherings of more than 6 people in apartment.
- Guests are reminded that they are responsible for their accommodation during their stay and will be liable for any damage or breakages that occur during the booked period.
- Upon leaving guests must ensure all lights and electronic appliances are off (including the dishwasher) and that all windows are shut and door is locked so apartment is secure.
- Take out rubbish on check-out. Thank you. Waste & Recycle bins are located in Amphlett Lane adjacent to apartment complex.