Welcome to this very typical Alfama apartment next to Museu do Fado, some of the best known fado restaurants and Santa Apolónia train and metro station. It is located in a narrow street at the river bank level - no hard uphill walks!
PLEASE DO CHECK THE HOUSE RULES THOROUGHLY!
This is a 3rd floor apartment (steep and narrow stairs and no lift) in an Alfama typical small building. The apartment is on the 3rd and 4th floors, interconnected by an private staircase. There is a living room at the entrance to the apartment having French windows and a French balcony, one double-bed bedroom and a separate small kitchen leading on to a small bathroom having a small shower, upper floor with the other double-bed bedroom with air-conditioning and second bathroom. The apartment has been renovated.
There is a flat screen TV in the living room, free wi-fi, and the kitchen is fully equipped.
Registered with Turismo de Portugal under number: 22391/AL
Interakcija s gostima
Your hostess will endeavour to make your stay as pleasant as possible and will be happy to assist you throughout your stay with any special needs or requests that you may have
- Fully-equipped kitchen having fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, oven/microwave, washing machine, espresso/cappuccino coffee machine, electric kettle, citrus juicer, toaster, hand blender, etc.
- Wi-Fi broadband internet
- Cable TV
- Iron and iron board
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj22391/AL
Saznaj više o ovom broju
- GUESTS' ID: Your host is under the legal obligation of identifying each and every guest (including babies). In order to expedite check-in, please email the host copies of all passports or national id cards ahead of your arrival. Otherwise, such documents will have to be photographed at check-in.
- LATE CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT AND PRIVATE TRANSFERS: Normal check-in time is between 3 PM and 8 PM. Between 8 PM and midnight, a late check-in charge of €20 applies, but this can be included in the price of €40 for a private transfer from Lisbon Airport, which can be arranged upon request. Depending on availability, checking-in before 3 PM or checking-out after 11 AM may be permitted upon request.
- CHECK-IN AFTER MIDNIGHT: An extra late check-in charge of €40 applies to guests that check in after midnight, except if the delay is due to an unforeseen flight or train delay.
- CLEANING AND HOUSEHOLD LINEN: Cleaning and fresh linen (towels and bedlinen) are included in the price and will be provided before check-in and then once a week.
- BEHAVIOUR AND PETS: Guests are expected to behave in a civilised manner and be careful not to disturb neighbours. NO PETS and NO SMOKING inside the apartment, please!
- VAT: The price includes VAT at the rate of 6%.
I do not spare any efforts when it comes to try and make my guests happy.
I love meeting new people, making new friends and discovering new cultures.
I adore having a good laugh among friends.